The GOP In Arizona Is Trying To Go Off The Rails

You mean like the one currently being conducted?

Yes. I like that idea. I would like to see one in Pennsylvania too. Maybe do some signature verification as well. And it needs to be properly supervised by Trump people and Biden people or it means nothing.

1 Like

Why not North Carolina? It was closer than Pennsylvania and nobody is asking for an audit there. Why not?

2 Likes

GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward and a lot of Arizona Republicans continue to be obsessed with the Dominion scanning machines that were used in Maricopa County here. There were a few Republicans that won in this county such as the GOP Maricopa County Attorney along with a couple of other Republicans. The Maricopa County Recorders race was very close with the Republican winning it. Joe Biden won Maricopa County by 2.17% while Senator Kelly won Maricopa County by 3.9%. In 2018, Senator Sinema won Maricopa County by 4.2%.

We wouldnā€™t be a world economic and military power if we did this.

Not saying this is either good or badā€¦just saying it would be a consequence.

Without signature verification the audit is useless.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Too bad

Youā€™re making an assumption. Be careful with that. I would not be opposed to any states doing an audit.

2 Likes

No I am not making an assumption. Cite to a single link calling for a formal request to audit North Carolina. Heck Iā€™ll accept even a single GOP politician questioning the results like they did with AZ, PA & GA.

Yet strangely enough you ONLY call out AZ and PA by name. weiRd

No. First, I donā€™t take orders. Secondly, I only speak for myself and you already no my opinion. Because someone else does not want an audit does not mean I share that view. Iā€™m not good a groupthink. Anything else?

I understand. Surrender accepted

Dude, Arizona is kinda the topic. And itā€™s only strange because you are still making lame assed assumptions rather than asking me. Iā€™m right here. Ask away.

1 Like

But thatā€™s not what you said.

And Arizona might be the topic, but Pennsylvania wasnā€™t.

Yes and then when you were showed that Arizona is in fact conducting an audit you pivoted to PA and only PA. Its quite telling

You donā€™t understand. Youā€™re donā€™t know nearly enough to understand. To understand you must be smart enough to ask. You have yet to ask why I would like to see an audit in Pennsylvania. That might be a good place to start.
:man_shrugging:

Donā€™t you always whine anytime anyone goes even slightly personal?

1 Like

We know why.

Because Biden won there and not Trump.

But hereā€™s where you pretend we havenā€™t had discussions about what went on in Pennsylvania ad nauseum and bring up debunked arguments yet again.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Groundhogā€™s day

1 Like