The freaky, shocking latest Q posts

I am being interrupted by dumb remarks and snide questions.

Meat-bot questions.

But it could be interupting someone who is about to fall in rabbit hole before it’s too late.

it’s too late. we’re already into the meat-bot and what-not.

2 Likes

How is it a snide question? Why is Q posting word for word russian troll farm articles over a year old?

Other readers/lurkers. It’s a faint hope

tBb19fgUbbUVCNji0iA

1 Like

Is that a threat?

You don’t need to read this thread. I am not forcing you to. The people I put on ignore keep popping back out.

Go be snide in another thread. That’s all this is. The Snide.

Remember when you said you weren’t a Q follower?

I don’t follow anyone.

Do I believe Q is actually people? Yes.

What do you follow? Leftist scripts?

Threat? How so?

Not being snide, I am asking a legitimate ,on topic question that directly deals with the OP.

Why is Q posting year old outdated list that came out of russian troll farms? Why now? Why not take the time to edit it so it’s not word for word ? Had plenty of time for that…

3 Likes

Q is super lazy.

Excuse me I am going to fix my ignore list

You’ve already admittedly you follow the Q boards and you the repeat here everything that they put out as if it were the truth. That is Q follower

And that’s being nice

Seems problematic doesn’t it?

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

You don’t have to be this way.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I always think of CS Lewis and “How the Dwarfs Refused to be Taken In” when I read stuff like this.

1 Like

Ooo good one

Q followers will drown out any real world facts or evidence that exposes the false drops. There has never been a Q prediction or drop that has proven true or come to fruition. Every face plant is explained away as deep state interference or last minute changes to update the plan.

Q is a sham, and it’s hold over people is not positive.

And that it is so transparently crazy and has a legit following is what I find disturbing.