The first male Republican politician stands up to Trump, tells the truth about the Mueller report and Barr and receives a standing ovation

I’d say Pence, but I don’t think he’s any cleaner than Cheney was during the Bush admin.

You forgot super serious. Bigly.

You try to distract once again, deviating to whatever events from 30-35 yrs ago. The issue is the actual coup attempt conducted by obama, clinton, parts of intel agencies. Isnt it of huge public interest to find out what they have done?

if Trump is impeached and removed from office who becomes president?

I try not to use too much hyperbole in my responses to hyperbole.

It’s called actual history. You’ll find it in the non fiction section. That’s over on the opposite side of the library from the books about Trump’s “self made” wealth and this imaginary coup. You should check it out when you get the chance.

Mischaracterized you?!? are you kidding me?

Fair enough.

Who did this? Care to share some data showing what evidence was phony? This is a serious charge

No im not “kidding” you.

Shhhhh. Don’t tell him. Let’s see if he thinks this one through.

Oh no, I want that AG Barr and prosecutor Durrham investigate, I want to see the IG report, etc
And your made up stuff you can share with your liberal fellows, its anyway irrelevant

Lol, he’s called a “RINO” (among other things, I’m sure) to discredit what he says about Trump, not because it is true.

Your statement reveals that.

…Hillary?

the answer will never come since it ruins the dramatic conspiracy theory which make the M.O. insanely obvious.

do you want impose me what I have to think?
ist called stalinism…

Amash is an avowed Never Trumper. Nothing to see here. GOP Never Trumper rails against Trump. Surprise! Surprise!

He is one of the most conservative Republicans in Congress. This is hilarious

I think calling anyone in the Republican party now who disagrees with ANYTHING Trump wants to do or has done to this point a RINO, is the new anyone who didn’t agree with Bush’s wars anti-americans.

There are more traitors like Amash. Jim Jordan claimed before or after the Midterms that there is a deep state caucus in the Congress, having people from both sides.
I wouldnt wonder if sooner or later more so called republicans will “stand up” calling for impeachment. They probably just wait for the right moment