The first male Republican politician stands up to Trump, tells the truth about the Mueller report and Barr and receives a standing ovation

I’ll take things McCarthy never actually said for $800, Alex.

Sweet

Oh no he did say that

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/19/kevin_mccarthy_justin_amash_impeachment_call_is_disturbing_but_he_is_a_lightweight.html

I stand corrected.

Bingo. Can’t have dissent of dear leader because of reasons

do you want to define what a coup is?

Trying to take down a dully elected President, fabricating phony material for an investigation, claiming then it would be obstruction of justice if your phony investigation is questioned and criticized, continuing that phony investigation after no evidence has been found under the pretext you would have to hold the President accountable, asking for impeachment 24/7…

This is an attempt of a coup

if trump is impeached and removed from office who becomes the president?

What’s a dully elected president? Is that anything like a duly elected president? What does duly elected even mean? We (you and I) don’t elect the President. Any President. Never have. That would be the electors in the electoral college. The people who our representatives appoint to vote for us. I’m sure you’ve heard of it.

1 Like

Putin. Definitely Putin.

1 Like

Javanka is not busy

That sounds serious. Is it contagious?

Dont distract! The Electoral College isnt the issue here!
Start another thread about the EC and we can debate if justified or not, if it would be better to have the President elected by the popular vote or not, etc

Oh most definitely. Interaction with creepy slumlord is only the cause. It’s spread by affluenza

2 Likes

Well I figured since we were talking about imaginary coup attempts anything was fair game. I mean a guy who votes along party lines pretty much his whole career is suddenly a RINO so we’re clearly just making ■■■■ up now, right?

1 Like

if Trump is impeached and removed from office who becomes the president?

No imaginary coup attempt, but very serious
You just ignore it

Lets take a look at what Brennan, Comey, Clapper have done, what obama admin had known, the wiretapping of Trump Tower, etc etc. Why do you guys ignore that, while screaming permanently “nobody is above the law” ?

If accurate justice will be done, I guess obama will be impeached, much rather

I ignore a lot of stuff. It was hard to ignore the actual coup attempt that happened in Russia though. It was all over the news here at the time. Strange how no one outside of RW media is talking about this attempted coup. One would think it would be a pretty big deal for the rest of the world, given we’re still one of the superpowers and all. Although I’m not sure how much longer after “the Establishment” gets done fleecing us.