The first casualty of war is truth

What’s real man???

1 Like

Ah. Could be.

Could be something else too…

Are you swallowing it…and thanks?

Am I? Has the truth about the Biden crime family come out form the invasion yet?

When the FBI, our MSM and social media report the truth, I’ll let you know but thus far, they are all partners in this crime.

See we are just like Russia something something.

Ah ok so nothing about Putin invading Ukraine to get the truth about the Biden crime family? Ok cool keep us updated

…while you keep your eyes closed to seeing the truth? Got it. I’ll do my best, as always but it’s hard when you’re attempting to communicate with those, these same entities have sheoplized.

Yes, you heard Russian propaganda straight from its source, Tucker Carlson.

At least that is the narrative from Washington.

Good question. lol

4 Likes

It looks like Ukrainians have developed an innovative approach to dealing with looters–shrink wrap them to a pole.

Should we try this in California?

Warning: Link includes disturbing images.

2 Likes

They are in a state of a special operation. Same thing?

As someone who cites RT do you really want to go down this route?

Thank you!

1 Like

California is in a state of emergency and has been for two years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calmatters.org/politics/2022/02/california-state-of-emergency-covid/

1 Like

My personal view on this thread is to illustrate the propaganda BOTH sides are putting out there. The Snake Island COULD be explained as the Ukrainian govt thought those guys on the island were killed so they promoted them as hero’s. But when more facts were released it appears they were captured, not killed. Still can be seen as hero’s for their response to the Russian warship, but instead of dead they are POW’s.

Point is, there is a LOT of mis/disinformation being pushed out from all sides so ANY claims/video needs to be taken as suspect until verified.

3 Likes

Cute.

Right. Thanks for answering. So same thing?

Yes.

Of course. Like i said cute.