The features I hope get added

No I don’t have that at all. I had been wondering why there was no way to get a post #.

Not long after Obama became President, there was the Great Purge, remember? All of a sudden, there were no old threads to pull up.

Not long after Trump was elected, this place came along and the old threads were all purged.

Several people have complained about not being able to dig up old trash and make new trash of it, but I wonder if they ever noticed the pattern?

So, not on your screen what? What I described is what you just described. On my phone or tablet, when I tap on what you’re calling place indicator, another screen comes up and on that screen in the lower right is a “jump to” button. I tap that then get a message box asking what post I’d like to jump to.

Not sure why that second quote came up as Lucy’s.

I see what you’re describing. Lucy, at the bottom right of the screen, there’s a blue button that says “back” below that, there’s a number 792/2352 (for example).

If I tap the ###/####, then I’m presented with another screen (with a lot of whitespace) and at the bottom left there is a grey box that says “jump to.”

Clicking that jump to box allows you to enter a post number and go to that post, but that isn’t a very useful way to maneuver through a thread that I’m reading for the first time. :disappointed:

When I click on the box that shows the post number your currently reading followed by the total number of posts, it takes me to that post as if I was going to reply to it, and I do not get a “jump to” box in the lower left of my screen.

Wow, that’s weird. That second screen is it, though. Maybe there’s a scrollbar you can’t see and the jump to is just off your page?

I have no blue “back” button and clicking on the ###/### box does not give me a grey box with a “jump to” option. Perhaps, in spite of supposedly being upgraded to a higher status because of our longevity in the old Forum, some of us do not have the same options as others.

Just in case anyone hasn’t seen moonshine’s solution to the admin bot spamming the boards, here it is in all it’s glory:

https://community.hannity.com/t/administrator-topics/1478/84?u=sixfoot

1 Like

I’d appreciate some separation of the notifications.

Someone liking a post vs someone (no indication of who) replying to me vs activity in a topic I’m watching. No differentiation between any of them makes them useless.

This software would be better if it was vBulletin.

2 Likes

Not that I can tell. I can scroll down below all of the posts and “suggested threads” etc. until the bottom of the page.

Could they go collect the smilies? That would be great.

1 Like