The Far Leftist MSM are Trying to Defend Biden as a "Moderate Politician and Nice Guy"

Ah how typical of a liberal calling Russia fascist because Putin is in Charge :roll_eyes: I am sure Russia would must have being paradise with Boris Yeltsin right?

Italy is governed by actual fascists.
I am sorry what? u are calling Italy salvini’s party fascist? they arent even in charge in gov. You do know Salvini has being taken over by your leftist buddies?

please fix your quotes

The slip is showing.

1 Like

Vladimir Putin isn’t a fascist. He is, if labels apply to a cynical kleptocrat, officially a Duginist.

2 Likes

:joy:

You Liberals are comical. So Trump is a Facist and now a Christian and Nationalist. And America already had a Muslim for a president his name was Obama Hussein. Would you prefer if America is run by Omar?

The late 90s and early 2000s are actually considered paradise by most Russians.

It’s flapping in the wind at this point.

I prefer anyone to Trump. You can rail against “leftists” all you like, it’s pretty common here and you’ll fit right in. But to compare Europe to the US is irrelevant. The United States currently has over 3 million confirmed cases, and over 136K dead with no end in sight because Trump FAILED to take the threat seriously. My primary concern is what our elected leaders are doing to protect us, here and now.

This has gone far beyond partisan politics so far as I am concerned. I consider Trump’s administration a threat to national security, and it needs to be removed as soon as legally possible.

Biden simply has the best chance to unseat Trump in 2020. I hope he does.

I am not a liberal of any variety. I reject even the Enlightenment, so-called.

That now clear, the GOP is in fact a Falangist Party, right up to and including palingenetic ultranationalism.

Majority of those Russian would disagree with you liberal. Are you saying those Yelstin era economic polices had made Russia had made her great? are you forgetting those polices had made many other people weak and left them in poverty?

Now i know who hates Trump the Boris Yeltsin Hillary fans and Neocons. Makes sense :joy:

It’s really been a barrage of awful.

This post sent me straight to the dictionary.

2 Likes

Less people are dying, get with the program.

Biden simply has the best chance to unseat Trump in 2020. I hope he does.
Just like how you were and others were in were so sure of Hillary had best chance to beat Trump with 92% Chances?

The United States currently has over 3 million confirmed cases, and over 136K dead with no end in sight because Trump FAILED to take the threat seriously. My primary concern is what our elected leaders are doing to protect us

Joe Biden wont doing anything much like either of their leftist allies in Europe arent.

No they wouldn’t the late 90s and early 2000s were the last time the country got to breathe freely both economically and politically.

And i love you for trying to use liberal as if it’s insult. Now let’s get back to our regularly scheduled programs of the exact start date of ww iiii and a persons ability to predict 9/11 back in the 80s 90s

Hey, thanks for replying. Really good discussion. :slight_smile:

At least they can be trusted unlike those known liars we’ve come a custom to for the last four years.

Nothing to discuss!

Yes Russia totally isn’t Authoritarian fascist state.
they arrest people for holding hands.

No they wouldn’t the late 90s and early 2000s were the last time the country got to breathe freely both economically and politically.
I guess if you are talking about those Liberal Russians who were for Boris Yelstin polices that made Russia weaker on the world stage i guess you would be right.

Hillary and Bill loved it when Russia was weaker then with Boris Yelstin and American admin in charge of the foreign policy.