The Far Leftist MSM are Trying to Defend Biden as a "Moderate Politician and Nice Guy"

His policies that he worked on for decades while in the government. He is wht he is. It’s not too far of a stretch to draw a line between Biden policies and the protests.

Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have my vote though.

ETA: should have kept reading the thread lol bad freeandclear

Yeah I remember those days well. I actually was hanging in Compton with friends 2 days before the 92 riots broke out.

It’s crazy how little progress has been made since then.

You are forgetting one factor leftist poster, the economy before covid was actually doing far better then anyone was expecting of course its not shocking that China wants Joe Biden to be presdient its almost like this virus was unleashed on propose.

As for Covid you are blaming everything wrong with the covid on Trump? really? when Trump decided to send that hope ship to NYC the mayor rejected it and what did mayor do? oh thats right he placed the sick patients in the nursing homes and decided not to send them to the ship.

What do you want Trump to do on the covid push for more lockdowns and make masks mandatory?

I know you were a Sanders guy, but there’s “Joe Biden is a fairly typical center-left Democrat who was always willing to compromise to accomplish things” and then there’s this.

He was nobody’s first choice, often nobody’s second choice, but from a purely electoral view, he has a ton of advantages that play with the ten, fifteen million people whose votes actually matter in this election. I know because I live in the land of the demographic who need to vote for Biden to win.

And he is at least politically savvy enough to not try to bring a six hundred page policy paper to a knife fight. This is a referendum on Trump and nothing else.

because he genuinely is a nice guy.
I am sure the children on TV he sexually touched and touched would agree that Joe Biden is clearly a nice guy and really a moderate on the issues right?

He wont track America into another middle eastern conflict like the one in Syria by restarting the intervention in Syria? giving weapons and warms like his good old buddy and moderate Obama boy did?

Well the violence is way, way down. ■■■■■ if enough people get shot over a weekend in the trenches, it makes the national news these days. In the late 80s, early 90s, DC was averaging one or two homicides a day and ten times as many shootings, stabbings and serious assaults and it was so commonplace The Washington Post didn’t even bother to put it in the Metro section of the national edition most of the time, just in the local edition on what was called not at all in jest the Dead Young Negro Page.

I would rather have another 4 years of Trump and then another 4 years of having nightmares of the Obama admin polices again.

Because the Obama admin polices like the climate accord are prefect right?

Take your commentary out of my quote please.

Are your just afraid of debating?

I’m done, buddy. Checked out.

He’ll probably win. I mean the President ■■■■■■ up a global pandemic. He should win anyway.

I don’t have to like it.

1 Like

You put your words in my quote. Please edit to reflect that I did not say that.

I’m not thrilled either. And I’m more than willing to have the debate after the election. We can fire Rick Wilson and the Never Trumpers into the sun, force Pelosi to stick to her promise to retire, all of it. There’s a pretty decent chance that the VP will be Warren.

1 Like

Oh for sure gang violence is not even remotely close to the problem it was back then. I was more talking in line of how police work in the inner cities is conducted. It seems not much has changed since the Rodney King acquittal

I hope Warren has to push the rock up the hill like Sisyphus till the end of time.

1 Like

Trump should win his second term by the way this is a global pandemic even in Italy and Spanish leaders have also screwed up.

And they also have far leftist leaders. No one was prepared for this more rather they knew but failed to act. Joe Biden wants to bring America to WHO.

Why? WHO is the one who ruined everything. They lied and backtracked on every statement on the virus let alone the masks part.

Should Joe Biden win he will and democrats will never reform the WHO.

The pre-COVID economy doesn’t help Trump in the slightest now.

Read what I posted again. I’m not blaming Trump for COVID; I’m calling him out for a severe lack of leadership during the crisis. Over the last several months he’s disregarded the potential severity of it (“I think it will magically go away”), he’s disputed the findings and recommendations of medical and scientific experts, he’s pushed states to re-open when it was clear the virus was not controlled, he’s repeatedly refused to accept responsibility for anything and instead demanded state and local authorities do something, and he politicized a primary means of protecting others by saying he thinks people wear masks as a criticism of HIM. And all the while, he has groused and complained about how unfair all this is to HIM.

Trump’s window to act was months ago. He failed.

3 Likes

he’s pushed states to re-open when it was clear the virus was not controlled
Majority of the states that had being hit the the hardest had being liberal. The last time i checked. Look at NYC.

While this thing was spreading in Feb or March Trump closed the flights and added China to the travel ban because of the spread and democrats and media are still calling him a racist for doing so.

Would you prefer Joe Biden whom would likely reopen the flights to China and Europe again? look whats happening in Europe with the virus its a mess.

In Spain the leftists are losing control and in elections they run the risks of losing as much the leftists in Italy because oft he virus and migration issue and yeah the ships are still coming.

Italy is governed by actual fascists. The Borbons who still have power in Spain, esp. since they are Windsor-sly, are Traditionalists, and they are trying to provoke a government-collapsing crisis over Catalunya.

Russia, Turkey, Malaysia, Phillipines, Brazil, India, Poland and Great Britain are ruled/governed by either outright fascists or wannabe nativist Tories. Every small but strategically powerful nation in Asia is governed by absolute monarchs, or autocrats. The US is “governed” by a Christo-Nationalist party actively trying to mainstream American Falangism.

Basically, northern Europe and West Africa are trying to maintain any kind of democracy or social democracy.

MSM lacks credibility, they may as well bark at the moon!