The false notion that these Democrat politicians are really something special

Nor are they New Jersey.

He does after seeing Fetterman do his Jerries kid impression twice on stage after 2 months of rehab…the second a mere 5 minutes.

Fetterman should tap out and have Lamb step in…then its game over.

If you were going to vote for a completely healthy Fetterman, then why would you change your vote to OZ because of this? If Fetterman can’t do the job, he can resign and be replaced by Shapiro. I don’t see any scenario where Mastriano wins but Oz doesn’t.

You asked good questions.

I’m not sure I can name a Senator or congressman who has “improved” my life.

I can name a political party that has as a matter of public policy made my life more difficult…democrats.

Democrat stupidity and corruption has had an impact on this country so negative I’m not sure how we get back on the right track.

I just pray enough Americans recognize that defeating democrats is job 1 politically.

1 Like

Here’s the thing: the cons from PA on here? They know a carpetbagger can’t win in this state. The fact that he even won the primary is a disgrace and they’re embarrassed by it.

Biden’s wins.

That’s funny.

How come when Smarmy democrats win the country loses.

That inflation reduction thing is a terrible bill…the lies start with the name.

3 Likes

John Fetterman is like the only single Democrat running for federal office who gets that policy is downstream of personality. No one gives a ■■■■ about your white papers except nerds like me.

People aren’t planning to follow your every move, they just want to know you’re the kind of person who will generally do things they like. And that is almost verbatim what Fetterman outright says: this is who I am. This is what I believe, like it or not.

I will say I’m a bit biased because John learned this lesson from the same guy that I learned electoral politics from. But my group did use this exact strategy to shatter the Old Irish Guy Political Machine in my city in the 2000s and replaced them with younger disappointments.

I don’t see any scenario where Shapiro loses. I might even vote for him. He is better than Wolfe

Oz would balance the Senate for PA something PA typically likes to do.

If Fetterman had remained healthy Oz would not have a shot. now he does. Still won’t be easy. Fetterman is really popular and savvy enough to campaign on Trump like policies. Made in America…point one. Biden isn’t saying that or doing it.

Based on your link it looks like Fetterman is out of the woods

Stroke-associated pneumonia (SAP) is a common post-stroke complication that generally occurs within 7 days of stroke onset in approximately one-third of patients with acute stroke.

1 Like

What you call a “Biden Win” leaves the rest of the country feeling like they have just been raped.

1 Like

We weren’t told his stroke was acute either. There are long term risks also.

Was it acute?

Then the problem is with you then, in that you elevate the one example I list with entire rest of the argument in the OP.

It looked to be worse than we were told.

Maybe a real Doctor…like Oz…can give us the accurate answer.

So you believe that these people are unique then? Okay so I posed some questions in the OP, which I’ll post again:

Here’s a question for anyone. Please tell me the name of a senator who changed your life? Please tell me the name of a senator who radically improved the lives of all Americans? Please tell me the name of a senator who worked near miracles for the people in their state? Please tell me the name of anyone running for the senate whom you believe has THE ANSWER? Please tell me who out there is really something special???

What’s special about Oz?

Yes, a REAL doctor

1 Like

Mike Mansfield (D-Montana)

Quite a few wins for what he campaigned on. Promises kept and all that.

The Dems will likely lose the House and keep the Senate.

Or… delivering what he campaigned on.