The false notion that these Democrat politicians are really something special

Oz is not going to church in by default.

He isnā€™t.

ā€¦because this guy and his policies that heā€™s pushing are destructive to this country.

Well, that is your unprofessional, partisan judgement. And even if true, heā€™s the candidate.

What, Iā€™m supposed to vote for a guy I donā€™t agree with? How does that make sense?

1 Like

You could make that argument before the strokeā€¦not now.

The poor guy will either get pneumonia trying to perform the Senate duties or will be useless to his constituents.

Oz isnā€™t a bad default. He is soft on guns and crime.

Will you vote for campaign ad Fetterman or Bernie Sanders supported Fetterman?

Hopefully the latterā€¦cause that is what you will get a shell of.

None of that is going to happen

He is the lessor of the evils by a longshot. Fetterman pushes policies that are absolutely destructive to our country and our society.

Oz is a heart surgeon.

1 Like

And by all accounts a very good one.

Then fame hit and he went crazy.

Just curious, were you a supporter of providing transition surgery and puberty blockers to young children before your ā€œDā€ party told you to?

And thatā€™s the dodge: my side is evil.

The thing is, we arenā€™t. We just have dufferent ideas on his we should do America.

His policies of sponging off his parents?

The post was not critical of party or policy. It was a personal criticism. Then made a point that the person does not matter, just the party.

The thing I donā€™t understand is that many people think that just because someone excels in one field they must be GREAT in all other fields. A few are great and successful in more than one thing. Iā€™ll give credit where credit is due. Mitt Romney is good at business and pretty good at politics as well. But heā€™s the exception, not the rule.

Well, neither for I am not a citizen of PA.

However, I will discuss him with some randon crank on the internet.

1 Like

In the prognostication business again.

We have heard that schtick often enough.

Fetterman canā€™t talk. He wonā€™t get elected in a state wide Senate election if he cannot talk.

Post stroke pneumonia is a concern both short term and long term. A medical doctorā€¦like Mehemet Ozā€¦could explain this well.

This is all hopium centered around Oz being a terrible candidate.

1 Like

You mostly have fanatics who wonā€™t even be participating in that election in here telling you how terrible Oz is, and how great the (D) is. :wink:

1 Like

Fettermann is worse.

1 Like