The Fairfax conundrum

No you didn’t see a line of dems. And you have correctly identified that as hypocritical.

You also didn’t see a line of cons espousing the same for Fairfax. But they did for Kavanaugh. That too is hypocritical.

I’ve been willing to let both get a fair hearing. In that I am consistent.

Can you say you’re treating Fairfax the same as Kavanaugh? What should I believe?

Yeah…I advocated the same thing for Kavanaugh.

I’ll take the democratic road on this one. Fairfax bears the burden of disproving these allegations.

They’re both sexual assaults. Both should be relegated to history books and their public service ended. Yes, crimes have varying degrees of severity. I’m not disputing that.

But I would call on someone to resign for assault whether it was punching someone or stabbing someone.

I stand by that we’ve seen the length the GOP has gone to in defending sexual predators. Just look at the current POTUS and SCOTUS.

So you’re not really interested in what’s right, or fair, or consistent.

You shouldn’t let dems drive you to act like them.

Sounds good.

I assume you’d support impeachment of Kavanaugh as well?

His victim did testify, yet the GOP voted him to SCOTUS.

I am interested in being fair and consistent. But it’s laughable getting called by dems when they excuse this type of behavior.

No you’re not or you would hold the same position on Fairfax as Kavanaugh.

Democrat hypocrites don’t excuse or justify republican hypocrisy. It certainly doesn’t make them consistent.

Democrats have been nothing but hypocritical on this.

Yeah…you were yelling as loud as you could about Bill c needing to resign…didn’t you? It’s just that nobody heard you. I wonder why?

So far I haven’t seen you say anything that makes you any different.

In fact you seem pretty convinced that acting hypocritically is justified because Democrats do.

You speak with forked tongue. Not true at all. I defend what I like about republicans and harshly condemn what I don’t like. You are lying.