The face of fascism

Someone needs to put a stop to Antifa destroying Jewish shops and houses of worship!

1 Like

The Republican nominee for President and current Republican Senator can not attend the premiere conservative activist event in the country because this Republican Senators safety can not be guaranteed from the attendees. Because libz r fashest or something.

7 Likes

Youā€™re right. If itā€™s not politically motivated, it shouldnā€™t be universally condemned. That GOP tent deserves it!

Antifa has beaten the hell out of a great many people (usually to try and silence them) it is just pure luck that no one has diedā€¦ yet.

That conservative reporter they beat a while back had brain hemmoraging from the beating.

1 Like

Whoā€™s property would you prefer they destroy?

Hmmm. And there you have it. Both parties immediately deflect to the sins of the OTHER party when confronted with their own abhorrent behavior. Both parties claim that they have no bad actors and the other party has ONLY bad actors. Am I right?

1 Like

Wrong, not his point.

There are bad and good actors on both sides. Saying a bad actor from one side represents the opposing party while ignoring bad actors from your own party is disingenuous.

3 Likes

Maybe you should post my full quote and then see if you can ask the question.

No? then why is Gregory Timm the problem of liberals. I think both menā€¦regardless of their ideology are showing more of a societal problem that violence solves problems. We as a society are becoming more and more violent. Itā€™s not a political ideology issueā€¦It is a HATE ISSUE. Some people donā€™t realize that someoneā€™s different political ideology is no reason to hate them and want to hurt them. Threads like this do nothing but further the hate.

It is the wrong message to send that this is the fault of liberalismā€¦just like it was wrong to say that Fields was the fault of Trump.

I clearly say both sides are wrongā€¦but paint me how you want.

1 Like

How do we get the parties to address the nut cases in their own party? Rather than pretend that they donā€™t exist?

That is a good question. I think you have to do the exact opposite. Make them exist, point them outā€¦issue after issue after issue. This person does not espouse the values of our party. Keep pointing it out. Doesnā€™t seem like the politicians want to do that. So itā€™s something I try to do here. And if you carefully lookā€¦i equally take on both parties.

1 Like

I agree. After each tragedy, each side is in a scramble to find out the left or right motive for the sake of making political arguments. Once the suspectā€™s background is found out, that side down plays and tries to move on ASAP. If each side chose to instead self reflect on the motives regardless of political alignment, it would definitely help in addressing the mental issues shared by members from each side. I doubt it will happen unfortunately.

I agree in theory. But great care must be taken. People can and have been destroyed with false labels.

1 Like

Nobodyā€™sā€¦ but Kristallnacht targeted Jews.

Well said.

You made an incorrect assumption. At no point did I say that Jews were targeted by Antifa. Go back and read it. I said that Antifa ā€œuses Kristallnacht tacticsā€ Kristallnacht, means " the night of broken glass. Smashing windows is what Antifa does best. Get it?

White supremacy is more prevelant in the north and in rural areas than in the south, actually.

It was far far more than that and you know it.

It was a completely inappropriate reference chosen to score cheap points.

Come to my neck of the woods.

Iā€™ll introduce you around.

For the record, when I first saw videos of an Antifa rampage, the first thing that came to my mind was Kristallnacht. Sorry Jay, but you are not qualified to dispute that. :man_shrugging:

What would be a better description of Antifa thug violence? What description would you use?

Anti-fascists have been breaking ā– ā– ā– ā–  and beating up right wingers since the 1930s.