The electoral situation in Arizona and Nevada is a national disgrace 😠

Brazil, a developing nation marred by crime and poverty, with many isolated towns in the remote rainforests, managed to COUNT and CERTIFY the entire result from a nation over over 200 million in a single night.

Meanwhile the clowns running the elections in Arizona and Nevada are moving at the pace of snail, talking endless days to count votes, leaving many distrusting whatever result they shall eventually proclaim.

How is it even physically possible to count this slowly? Are the election workers spending all day chatting and going on break after counting five or ten votes?

A further disgrace is the fact that leftist thug Katie Hobbs was allowed to run despite being the incumbent Secretary of State who in charge of the vote! Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse. This is like something from a third world banana republic, where are the UN election observers to condemn this corruption?

11 Likes

Wow… you and Stacy Abrams agree on something.

4 Likes

they need to keep enough smoke and mirrors going to prevent “trumpette” from winning

2 Likes

What a stupid post.

5 Likes

So…she’s can’t do her job but she may be a good Governor?

These mismanaged elections do nothing but cause our elections to lose their integrity and at some point…people will rise up.

2 Likes

It boggles the mind that two states that changed how people can vote didn’t anticipate more people voting….

Dim witted

1 Like

Where’s were you when Brian Kemp did the same thing in Georgia in2018?

And less than a year before that election, he purged 560,000 people from the rolls for having missed “one too many elections” (by contrast, in Pennsylvania, when a voter has been inactive for a long time, they aren’t purged. They simply need to provide ID if they ever do show up to vote).

Using an antiquated and terrible method for determining who should be purged.

Where were your complaints then?

And the West Coast states are using election laws in place since the 1990s, agreed to by both Republicans and Democrats. If those states wish to change their laws, they can.

It’s always taken this long to count. What’s changed are the number of races that are so evenly divided every vote has to be counted before a winner can be determined.

9 Likes

Yes, we do.

Brian Kemp is a criminal who rigged the 2018 election in Georgia and then stole in the 2020 election in Georgia from Trump.

5 Likes

I have only one like to give to this post.

3 Likes

I believe Brian Kemp and Katie Hobbs should BOTH face criminal charges for their conduct.

1 Like

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say that they should face criminal charges… but I do think that we could come to an agreement that if the person running for the office is in charge of the administration of the election that maybe that shouldn’t be a thing that happens.

3 Likes

Words like overwhelmed being used by election officials doesn’t put a lot of confidence into whether enough resources were allocated once the laws changed.

1 Like

I also wonder how many people who worked elections years before decided to sit this one out because of violent weirdos who think that the election is corrupted?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/kill-them-arizona-election-workers-face-midterm-threats-2022-11-06/

1 Like

I’m sure you were all over Hannity in 2018 saying this.

:sunglasses:

I am sure that had an effect as well.

But then they should have realized on the day that fewer people showed up. Let’s get more people in here. Etc

I also think Hobbs should have stepped down from being SoS. I’m going to cry mea culpa and say I wasn’t even paying attention to the Arizona governor’s race and didn’t even know until right now that she was still SoS.

That said, I haven’t seen where she did anything regarding the elections in Arizona that could even be remotely considered a conflict of interest, but I am happy to be shown otherwise, since as I said, I haven’t given this race much of a look see.

1 Like

With the Katie Hobbs thing: you do remember the EXACT thing happened in Georgia, right?

“please be stupid enough not to think anything about this”

5 Likes

Aren’t elections generally administered on a decentralized basis, by individual counties? Under rules established by the legislature?

1 Like