The electoral situation in Arizona and Nevada is a national disgrace 😠

Oh horse ■■■■

GA counties run the election and tabulate results which are reported to the SOS for aggregate results.

It’s trash, and libs love it. :wink:

1 Like

https://www.trumparea.com/ ?

Holy moley, this site is like a morphine drip for Trump fanatics.

3 Likes

Hey @SixFoot, we got another we’ve never heard of but the libs are all knicker twisted about.
:rofl:

This phenomenon may be worthy of popcorn.
tenor

3 Likes

They’re totally not psychotically obsessed. Totes. :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to be the people in charge of a state that the other 48 states finished up and put their results up. If your still counting your system sucks.

Not to mention this is the crap that casts doubt.

2 Likes

I have been listening to the news conferences being given by the head of elections in Clark County Nevada.
He made two points on their counting cycle. First of all, under state election law they can not start counting any of the mail-in ballots until Saturday. And secondly he said that of course they could count ballots faster if the state would provide them money for more equipment and people. He made it clear that they were moving at the maxim pace they could.

2 Likes

It’s the lib way.

1 Like

Just a solution to the problem.

D.C. and the other 49 States need to go to Florida and copy Florida exactly. Then their elections will run just fine.

6 Likes

The partisan sniping between liberals and conservatives in this thread aside - yeah, it’s pretty nuts that the richest country in the world can’t figure out a way to count all ballots and announce all election winners the night of the election.

1 Like

Another what you haven’t heard of?

Trumparea?

Maybe you haven’t, but @Camp posted from it.

That’s why @fallenturtle mentioned it.

Is that the royal “we”? I’d never heard of it either until I saw the bug at the corner of @Camp’s meme.

There aren’t enough faces to eat to support such a thing.

Many states are still counting votes. The races just aren’t so close.

That would work but i don’t think the states stretching out the counting want things to run just fine.

1 Like

all this really casts more doubt on 2020

3 Likes

Holy Carp.

Yes definitely.

In Arizona, a lot of people dropped off their ballots on election day. That is a big reason why it is taking long to count all of the ballots.