The early Biden report card. And it ain't pretty

Yeah. With no sign of conditions improving, don’t expect these numbers to go anywhere but down.

1 Like

How does he get and A on covid the nation has went back to being one of the most infected countries in the world. I will give a leader and A that keeps the variants out of the country like the PM in NZ and even China, as long as let the covid zombie plague lingers at the border they are not getting an A regardless of ideology, it’s bad policy during a global pandemic.

How bout a bill to fix the crumbling infrastructure of the United States done on a bipartisan basis.

Surely that’s not a F grade.

Allan

1 Like

A bill? That means jack crap. I have seen zero repairs done yet. Wake me when it happens.

1 Like

So an incomplete?

Allan

Election season will be starting in a few months. I wonder how many dems will be asking their buffoon in chief to campaign for them? I’m guessing not many will be calling.
:thinking:

How about the economy @altair1013

Is that a F too?

Allan

No. It can’t be an incomplete. An incomplete means something has started. Names on a paper doesn’t count as started.

A bill starts the process.

Allan

1 Like

What has he done for the economy? What’s your favorite economic decision he’s made? My grades were given on specific actions. Or non actions. Be specific.

So does putting your name on the top of an exam. But you don’t get credit for that.

1 Like

Simulated it with cash for individuals.

Does the covid relief package get a F too.

Allan

1 Like

Or did you conveniently forgot about the money you received.

Allan

You keep asking me questions. I answered one of yours already. You have yet to address ANY of my grades. How about a little give and take? Pick one.

Do the states have responsibilities? I give Biden an A for his federal response.

1 Like

Give me a grade for the covid package?

You asked for additional subjects to grade and I gave you one

The economy. You asked for specifics and I gave you that too.

Allan

It hurts to watch this ineptitude in motion.

They sent out a deputy secretary to answer questions and she had no answer.

Biden might sink Newsome now.

Biden taxed the poor with inflation and they never knew.

Neat trick.

1 Like

Ok. I give Biden a C+ for the Covid relief package. It helped pay for my trip to Hawaii. But the long term effects are inconclusive. Did it provide incentive for people not to return to work? Maybe.

My turn.

Each month we are being swarmed with hundreds of thousands of border crashers, human traffickers, drug dealers, Covid carriers and everything imaginable. This makes the Obama cages look like summer camp.

Is not having a plan a good plan?