THE DOUBLE STANDARD: Comedian Under Fire After Calling Ivanka Trump a ‘****’

This will never stop, even if a leftist wins in 2020.

This is the mob mentality of the left.

1 Like

I bet they will.

It’s an ugly word, on par with the worst racial slurs. Bee was right to apologize.

There’s an unusually bitter ugliness in social/political discourse these days, and Donald is the poster child for it. Hopefully things will swing back towards civility when he leaves office, but until then things will likely get worse.

2 Likes

MOB MENTALITY!!!

Somebody call an WAAAAAAAAH-:ambulance: for the triggered cornflakes!

Yeah right…it’s all Trump fault. :roll_eyes:

She should be fired too!

I didn’t say it was Donald’s fault, so roll your eyes back into place. He certainly has exploited the trend to his gain.

Does his personal example reflect or counter this ugliness?

Ivanka gave up her civilian status when she joined the administration- something Chelsea, Sasha, and Malia did not do.

That said, Bee should and will be fired, just for using that word on TV against another woman. I don’t care if the woman was Ivanka, who I think is quite useless.

You libs been rude and vulgar as long as I can remember.

You seem to have a problem when cons start pushing back.

Well too bad…you deserve everything that comes your way.

Donald is the poster child for it. Hopefully things will swing back towards civility when he leaves office,

Sid Miller, Texan Genius and currently active Texan Agricultural Commissioner, called Hillary a c-word in late 2016. Nobody cares. He still has a job. He also this week tried to get the View cancelled because of a clearly photoshopped picture of Whoopi Goldberg. He’s real smart. Like, Texas smart.

2 Likes

Your revenge rage is tedious, lib. Unclench once in a while.

1 Like

No she should not be fired. And she won’t be.

we’ll see.

Ms. Bee needs to be fired as well.

Good catch.

Don’t cry…as I said you libs deserve all the ridiculing that comes your way.

I never said she was above criticism. The ones who should be left alone are minor kids or ones like Tiffany, who is apolitical.

But we agree Bee went way over the line. That wasn’t criticism, it was an unhinged leftist spewing hate.

Hey it’s your team that just had a loudmouthed racist Trump supporter get fired right in front of everyone. We don’t feel ridiculed.

Wait, racism is worse than sexist profanity?

Yes, that sounds right.

Still, she shouldn’t have said that.

And beloved lib brown noser just called a mother a…

And she will be rewarded.

1 Like