THE DOUBLE STANDARD: Comedian Under Fire After Calling Ivanka Trump a ‘****’

Liberal does it = Okay, conservative does the same thing and its foaming at the mouth, firings, boycotts, just another example of the left’s tolerance.

1 Like

Conservative called a woman the c word?

Stop playing juvenile games you know full well the point I made.

The point you made is that if conservatives do the same thing us liberals are foaming and what what.

I’m looking for this actually happening. So to start, conservative called a woman the c word?

Typical leftist responses. A leftist comedian said it about Ivanka o no big deal. Sexism and hate are fine if your side is doing it.

Bet leftists would have a very different response if it was said about Chelsea.

Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Nobody cares who you or other conservatives call a ■■■■■
You just look desperate and nothing more.

It gets said I assume a lot on Twitter…and nobody gives a ■■■■■■■■■■ you guys just look desperate…anything to play up a victim angle…

Evidence of this? A time a conservative called a woman the c word?

Spare us your fake outrage.

So it’s sexist for a woman to call another woman a vulgar term?

No hypocrisy here, just a whole bunch of attempted whataboutism and false equivalency coming from butthurt righties.

1 Like

Epic hypocrisy alert!

Only thing epic is your inability to discern irony.

It makes me sick. Raging hypocrisy and hate, yet according to them all the are comes from the left.

Only reason Bee apologized was because one advertiser bailed on the show and more may have followed.

And every one of these left wing hypocrites would have their hair on fire if someone said that about Chelsea or one of the Obama girls.

2 Likes

They don’t even realize that they have become everything they claim to hate. They just have a different list of approved reasons and people to hate.

2 Likes

Libs hate mothers with children.

1 Like

On the contrary, they are full of sanctimony, thinking they are so superior to others they don’t even try to hide it now, but the hypocrisy is off the charts.

2 Likes

I hate my wife? News to me. Thanks.

Not if the mothers are people like Chelsea, or others the left approves of.

1 Like

We’re into the 2nd year of a four year tantrum.

2 Likes

Still waiting on your evidence of things like that. Thanks!

Maybe we should ask them who can have kids.

1 Like