The DNC debate debacle. I have a solution

What premise? It’s true. Julian Castro and many others do not like the lack of diversity. Kamela claims that racism and sexism have a lot to do with her dropping put. Your party has a lot of racial work to do. Good luck. What info have you been able to find?

Excellent! Scold those scoundrels! :grinning:

The very first sentence of your OP

Then by all means. Please disagree. I take no issue with that.

Really glad you came back after flouncing out of here. I like your threads.

It’s a hard row to hoe with those scoundrels, but since it’s so many of them (certainly not all, let’s not generalize the entire party based on what certainly seems to be a sizeable majority but we can’t say all of them) insinuate or openly proclaim their desire for theocracy. Just embrace it, folks! :grinning:

I’m still a part timer. Randomly coming and going. Too much negativity is bad for the soul. But thanks!

Do you like my idea of racial quotas for the dems? Or should it be based only on qualifications?

I think the DNC is just braindead enough to adopt such a stupid idea.The GOP should be so lucky! :grinning:

Honest answer. :+1:

This just in, a millionaire of Asian decent is now considered a rich white man.

There were guidelines established by the democratic party regarding who would be allowed to participate. If someone doesn’t meet the guidelines, they aren’t invited.

1 Like

Funny thing is, Now Kamela has to secretly support one of the white guys. If nominated, they will need her as a running mate to assure all of their diversity boxes are checked. She knows it.

“Our” “we”

“Do us a favor”

You bet.