The DNC debate debacle. I have a solution

True. But the fact that she is accusing her own party of racism is priceless! :blush:

1 Like

They like to deny it. There was plenty of it in the previous administration and among their supporters.

1 Like

Their words deny it, but then their own actions call them big fat liars in front of everyone. :rofl:

Kamela is not denying it. Good for her!

1 Like

“Many” abandoned a lot of principles when Trump was elected… so no one really believes what “many” people think.

Until your party turns against the genocide of the unborn they will never even get a glimpse of the moral high ground.

And there it is…the abortion pivot.

Ole’ reliable.

No one who fanatically supports Donald Trump is taken seriously when they talk about having a moral high ground.

1 Like

Nope. What principle would compel a conservative to vote for Hillary?

That reminds me of a Lyndon Johnson quote:

If you have a mother-in-law with only one eye and she has it in the center of her forehead, don’t keep her in the living room.

What kind of logic is that? No one was talking about Hillary.

Wrong. 63 million deplorables disagree with your view of them. And with his growing support among black voters, that number is likely to go up.

Uhhh if you say so, bud.

If you want to champion a draft dodging, cheating husband, coastal elite who was given everything by daddy… more power to you.

That’s the moral high ground. :joy:

1 Like

Not me bud. Dat’s da fact Jack. A simple truth. :+1:

If that’s what you need to tell yourself.

1 Like

You disagree? Based on what? You’re inability to deal with facts? I didn’t give you any of my feelings. I simply stated two provable truths. Obviously you can’t handle the truth.

Pretty stupid suggestion based on your presumptions. But hey, hit up the DNC with it - if past practice is any indication they’ll be stupid enough to take it to heart.

:beer:

Do you think that the DNC and voter can be trusted to do the correct racial thing without quotas? Kamela doesn’t think so.

So you just made up a thread premise out of thin air?

3 Likes

I’ll get back to to you on that - right now I’m crafting an email to GOP HQ that since they are clearly obsessed with religion they need to appoint Christian extremists to every high profile government position they control.