The Democrats Want to "Deprogram" Trump Voters?

Personally I think we should have more PSA’s on basic government function on primetime tv, and streaming services.

Bring back school house rock, get some muppets, whatever, its a good start.

I think an important start is helping the country establish a baseline reality.

See I knew there was a reason I am here.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

As William Barr told Donald trump.

There is no massive fraud. You have been misled.

Allan

So, I can’t effortlessly find those on the left saying being on one side or other of those issues is racism? And what am I exaggerating exactly?

1 Like

So sit down, shut up, and listen. Time for people you deem “professionals” to reprogram someone in a way you seem fit. Sounds good to me.

1 Like

You’re exaggerating everything.

Let’s deal with discernable reality instead of your worst imagination and the craziest outlier.

The people who raided the capitol aren’t being eyed suspiciously because of their political stance on affirmative action. That’s the event that brought this topic to the conversation.

We have a significant mass of humans who have gone down a conspiracy wormhole quite far, and it’s starting to produce very ugly results for society as a whole. I don’t think simply ignoring the reality of that growing problem will produce any better results. At the rate we’re going we’ll have Q anon teachers teaching Q anon kids the alt-history of everything.

The end of election night was mathematically impossible… The only reason for mail in Ballots was to cheat.

And if they have nothing to hide why are they not talking about making elections more believable? Instead it’s attack those who disagree.

And you still can’t think of a Trump lie.

3 Likes

Did AOC say deprogram Q-anon believers or racists?

See, you did it again. You used your imagination instead of just dealing with reality.

“So sit down, shut up, and listen.” That’s wholly out of your head. You made that up, maybe its a defense mechanism? I don’t think you need it. I think you can talk to me in reality instead.

I suggested PSA’s. You don’t like School House Rock? Why not?

I’ve never seen School House Rock. PSAs are announcements that everyone sees. That’s not reprogramming a certain demographic, a certain group of people that people like AOC and these journalists think need deprogramming.

That is odd and a tremendous shame, here’s a gift:

1 Like

Your truth? Libs truth?

2 Likes

And when was education renamed to deprogram? I missed the memo. Does this sound like conjunction junction?

from Deprogram Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

deprogram

de·​pro·​gram | \ (ˌ)dē-ˈprō-ˌgram

, -grəm \

deprogramed or deprogrammed; deprograming or deprogramming; deprograms

Definition of deprogram

transitive verb

: to dissuade or try to dissuade from strongly held convictions (such as religious beliefs) or a firmly established or innate behavior the necessity of countering propaganda and deprogramming the indoctrinated— Toni Cade Bambara

:+1: :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I believe their was massive fraud in last election…and no Trump didn’t win in landslide.

But until there is massive investigation into ballot signatures, neither side can speak the truth.

And that is my truth…

When was it?

Truth…

You guys see what’s happening here right? Like right now?

Yall are pushing each other further and further into the collective imagination you’ve established.

I’d like to suggest “1776 Commission” PSA’s

1 Like

Better leave out the Jefferson and Thomas Paine quotes if you do.

Dunno. Ask her. But I’m imagining the same kind of process that is used on cult members.