The Democrats Want to "Deprogram" Trump Voters?

Interesting they just come right out and say that…

So…what exactly is that? Re-education camps for 74 million people?

Amazing what the democrats think, don’t give a flip about the Constitution, free speech, free press, & so many other freedoms!

Are you OK with deprogramming Trump Voters?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Ya Gotta Link to democrats saying that? Who said it and when? CONTEXT?

David Atkins of California and Don Lemon of CNN among others.

AOC with white supremacists most recently. Of course all Trump supporters are white supremacists.

4 Likes

I am all for providing trump supporters with facts to replace the lies they have swallowed for the last four years.

I’ve done my part for 19 years and counting.

Allan (always doing my part informing the uninformed since 2002)

Yes…come and get me. I’m waiting…oh smart people. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Eugene Robinson from WaPo too.

Washington Post" columnist and MSNBC regular Eugene Robinson wondered Tuesday morning: "There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogrammed.

2 Likes

Your facts?

Look I have been trying to reprogram you all for 5 years. It’s next to impossible. :grin:

Seriously. People are entitled to their own political leanings. Have at it. But your political leanings or my political leanings are just that. Yours and Mine. Otherwise, as long as no one hurts anyone else, I don’t care what you believe or what anyone else believes. I have my opinion and I will voice it…just like you have yours…right???

2 Likes

Ok…so mostly journalists? Who cares. Democrats themselves, the elected officials are not calling for this. I could care less what Don Lemon says. He’s a putz.

1 Like

No fraudulent voting that changed the outcome of the election.

Some have to get that notion out of minds.

It just didn’t happen.

Allan

Robinson, sounded like he was using this forum to call out white trump supporters. He was stirring the pot. That kind of journalism needs to stop.

Have any Elected Democrats from Government call for mass deprogramming.

I don’t disagree, but believe that is one piece of a much larger problem.

The larger problem of complete disinformation out there.

You see it all the time on this very forum. (And yes I have been guilty of some of this in the past too).

It’s so easy with the mass of communication one goes though on a daily basis.

Someone posted today exactly something that exactly the opposite happened.

It happens all the time. I try and stay on top of things on a daily basis.

Allan

Canceled?

2 Likes

Re-education camps would be a waste of money. Just invest in normal education.

1 Like

“Normal”.

it is true that the nation would be better off if people would stop believing lies and started accepting the truth.

Who decides what is a lie and what is “the truth”?

4 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/aoc-pushes-for-more-government-funding-to-deprogram-white-supremacists/ar-BB1cOtai?li=BBnbcA1

3 Likes

I want to deprogram the cultists yes. I think we can save a few of the Q-anons before the mass suicides and what we learn from that we can apply to white supremacist groups.