The Democrats answer to all the Problems we are all having Right Now? "We Can't Fix Anything!"

No & no. Ohio has Dewine, a RINO. Before him, John Kasich, a democrat in sheep’s clothing.

Still planning to move back home to Texas. Just not as close to the Rio Grande Valley.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true, they voted for Bush both times.

Just looking at one of the states you cited , Ohio - in January of 2009, UE rate was 8.6 %. In January of 2017, UE rate was 5.2 %.

Source - Unemployment Rate in Ohio (OHUR) | FRED | St. Louis Fed

That’s obviously a substantial improvement from Bush to Obama.

trumps last budget just ended. whatever biden had to do with the last 9 months only served to slow it down. imagine where we might be if we were still energy independent. imagine where we might be if employers thought the guy in the white house didn’t see them as a cash cow to be milked at will. imagine where we might be if the guy who dissed the vaccine before he won had lost. imagine where we might be if our our freinds and enemies believed the guy in the white house actually had a spine. imagine where we might be if someone who actually understood the supply chain could have been there to be proactive months ago.

biden is a complete failure in every way.

2 Likes

The Tri-State region here was absolutely devastated under Obama. The war on coal effected everything. It shut down all the support industries, & many of the extended economy businesses, restaurants, gas stations, retail stores, home building & remodeling, commercial construction, etc. Worst time in my life economically.

Then how do you explain the net gain in jobs and lesser unemployment rate at the end of Obama era ?

Spin it how you like. West Virginia went from deep blue to deep red under obama for a reason. The rest of the state might have done well, I don’t know, I do know what happened in Southern Ohio, W,Va., & Ky.

A FELON ran against Obama in the primary for his 2nd run in W.Va… The FELON WON from his prison cell. The only time in history.

There was a reason. It wasn’t because of race.

I am just giving you raw numbers, no spin.

Also, please explain how this (last pre-Obama election) qualifies as “deep blue”:

Republican winning by 13 points is deep blue now ?

1 Like

No, it was likely due to an abundance of complete idiots…

Curious though, how does pointing out the job increase and UE decrease as “spin”? Do you not believe the numbers, or is these some other bizarre factor at play here?

ever hear of the banking bubble bursting?

Ya know…I actually have. How in the world does that address the question?

He was provided with some comparable metrics at end of the Bush term vs end of Obama term and asked “How could you say this equates to absolutely devastated?” Which, by the way, is a great questions that should warrant a direct answer. But I think I know why he won’t… He also stated that Ohio was deep blue when Obama took office. That’s not even remotely true, so not likely in control of a whole of facts. lol.

1 Like

West Virginia has vote Republican in the last 6 elections, since 2000

unnamed

1 Like

And the Democrat solution to partisan politics is the Chinese one… a one party state.

3 Likes

They’ve already fully accepted slavery as the foundation of the modern toys they’re addicted to. Funny part is, they’ll repeat what the TV tells them to about “equity”. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The fact is, that prior to COVID in February of 2020, it was 63.4%. In April, after the MSM told us “we” are all going to die, it dropped to 60.2%. By August Trump had it back up to 61.7%. Where is it at today? How much has Biden improved it? The answer is in September, it was 61.6%. In other words, zilcho.

2 Likes

So, not drastically different than it was .

Correct…Biden hasn’t done squat to help.

2 Likes

Hardcore partisans on both sides want a one-party state. As for me, I prefer it when both parties are in power and provide a check on each other’s fringe ideas.

Great Post.

Joe Biden, putting America and Americans last since January 20, 2021.

2 Likes

Martha McCallum on Fox just reported that, according to Gallup…

Biden’s approval has dropped faster than any president in the history of their polling.

Maybe there’s hope that the American people are catching on to what a divisive, destructive, dishonest disaster the clown in the White House actually is.

1 Like