The democratic border security lie now fully exposed

Not even considering the part where we take land from citizens or try brilliant ideas like sticking a wall in the Rio Grande,

To do the same thing that we do when we find them sneaking in past a wall

Are you telling me that fat Liz or fat Cory have excellent border security plans?

Still. I have not seen a single democratic idea that increases border security. The lie remains.

Already been posted, now go ahead and tell me again about how only a wall for Fat Donald matters.

You haven’t seen Fat Donald’s plan. Because he doesn’t have one.

I hope that the American people by now can see the truth
about the Democratic Politicians, and how they could care less
about protecting the American people from Illegal Aliens, and protect our
borders at all.

Which is nothing. The very biggest lie is the one where democrats claim that walls are not effective. Don’t let perfection be the enemy of the good. Walls are good. Open borders suck.

Orange man good. Walls good.

We don’t apprehend illegal immigrants after they sneak in past the wall? Then what are we paying the Border Patrol for?

It’s fascinating to see how Donald can play his acolytes like a fiddle.

They never learn.

Sounds like someone who wants to abolish ICE; if border patrol can’t be effective, interior enforcement once illegals are in the country would be utterly useless… right?

Sure sounds that way

Must built wall… wallll… walllllllll…

They are like border wall zombies.

The biggest lie would be that Democrats support open borders.

Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!

Still. I have not seen a single democratic idea that increases border security. The lie remains.

When you refuse to look, it’s not surprising you don’t see anything.

Deflection. As I brilliantly predicted.