The democratic agenda?

Do you think you’re being persuasive, or is this just self-talk or internal marketing for other Republicans, like you? Do you think you’re the audience for climate change appeals and proposals at this point? LOL. Okay.

1 Like

Does medicare for all mean medicare for congress? If not, then it is not medicare for all. If they want to push it as being great, it should be great enough for them. Lead by example folks.

Good gravy, this is like AM talk radio being piped directly through posters onto the forum. The fidelity is amazing.

2 Likes

Any deal without China and India on board is wasting money. China emits more carbon than American and Europe combined and open up a new coal mine a week. It’s a global problem and everything that is done by the west to reduce carbon is negated by countries in the east.

What’s the plan for China?

Doesn’t matter now does it.

As a country we have failed in the leadership on this issue. We could have been the nation who was at the center of leading the technology and manufacturing of the next generation of power generation.

But we didn’t do that… because reasons.

Just be happy.

You guys won.

You won’t have to pay for it.

1 Like

It does matter there is a good chance the democrats will win in 2020. Remember Obama signed the Paris agreement which does nothing with and executive order I am sure Bernie Sanders or whoever can just resign it. Again what’s the plan with China in 2020?

China signed the Paris accord but is doing the opposite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/climate/china-coal-climate-change.amp.html

I’ll ignore the OP, and say this … Any Dem coming out as a candidate for President now needs to distinguish themselves from the pack. Sometimes that means taking farther left, or more controversial (to some) stances on issues. You’ll see, as the primaries play out and the eventual candidate is chosen, that the agenda becomes more moderate, so that potential voters are not scared away.

The accuracy is amazing also. I pretty much nailed it.:+1:

1 Like

Yep and to impose on others.

We did win. But there is another election coming up. Just thought you needed to know.

You talk about Medicare as though it’s some awful, terrible thing. Why? It’s enormously popular. Do you know what Medicare is?

You’ve sufficiently repeated what you’ve been told rather than looking into it for yourself.

At least that’s what it appears.

1 Like

Only viable energy source??? Right now the US generates 14.7% of our energy via renewable sources per year. Fossil fuels are a finite source. And the Trump administration has created policies that will shorten the time before we run out of fossil fuels. As well, those policies also add to the pollution that is created.

1 Like

Then they need a plan. Pick a city, hopefully a liberal city and convert it to alternative fuels. Let’s see how it works out. Right now there is no plan other than to punish you and me for using the only source we have. I don’t need to be punished.

Yes. It is a system that is good enough for you and me, but not nearly good enough for congress. Medicare for all is a lie. Any other questions?

Could you cite me a single congressperson refusing to accept medicare or saying that it they would be exempt in a medicare for all situation? Or is this all a made up situation?

That’s a good start. But the scale is much too small to prove if it is viable for the entire country. Let’s try NYC or San Fran. See if there are any blackouts, shortages or massive rate increases. Do it. Progress before punishment should be the goal.

You do realize that 32% of California’s energy use last year was renewable right?

Everything starts small.

What you are asking for is being proposed as a “Green New Deal.”