The Democrat Party Leadership apparently lied about reducing healthcare costs

He sure did!

Republicans all, right?

What Republican legislation has been submitted that would remove or fix the 12 to 20 million illegals already here costing that $18 billion and would have stopped completely more illegals from entering?

Truth and I find it a bit funny how this monstrosity of a mess is the current administrations fault. Once something is law it is next to impossible to get rid of and since there is no bipartisanship in today’s politics there will be no change to the current law. We just have to deal with higher costs.

What wall?

Trump’s wall is not being built.

What has been under construction at the border has either been construction projects planned for years to replace vehicle barriers and fences made from landing mats or more metal slatted fencing like that built during the Obama years.

Not one linear foot of Fat Donald’s “big beautiful wall” has been constructed.

His prototypes, he had built at a cost of untold millions, still sit out in the middle of nowhere east of San Diego and have not lead to any wall building.

Not really. McCain, who campaigned on the need to repeal health care, had so much vengeance for Trump because of his stupid statements, had it in for him and made Trump pay, instead of keeping to his promise. Collins & Murkowski side often with the Democrats, Flake you never know, so its not like there was real Republican control of the Senate.

That is not very clever ___ answering a question with a question.

If the Democrat Party Leadership was sincere about reducing healthcare costs for American citizens, why are they not on board with stopping illegal immigration which is costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone?

JWK

So Donald and the GOP were utterly hamstrung for the first two years? Gracious, they’ll be positively paralyzed come January.

Your questions were to Blackwolf.

My questions were directly to you, especially since there is no reason I should accept your bogus premise.

Since you have not proven that the Democrats aren’t on board with stopping illegal immigration in a sane, rational, and realistic manner.

So I guess you plan to duck and weave around my question.

They are on board.

This repetitive posting of the same question over and over can be construed as nothing more than trolling at this point.

1 Like

By what metric? :wink:

A question is answered, and then the same question is posted again and again and again. That isnt a discussion, that is trolling. The fact someone doesnt like an answer doesnt necessitate a need to continually post the same question repetitively. Might as well be a bot doing that.

Oh I agree, which is why I lifted a different question he keeps repeating in a different thread. Nothing for it but to poke him back, or ignore.

But the question was never answered. The Democrat Party Leadership is not “on board” with building a wall and supporting ICE in their attempt to round up illegal entrants and deport them.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Clean up the ■■■■ storm in your own house before concerning yourself with the party that’s currently out of power.

Two years. No results. You were played.

3 Likes

Yup pretty much this. The fact that the Democrat party is not in favor of wasting billions of dollars on a physical wall does not mean they are in favor of open borders which has been continually asserted by Republicans.

I’m not going to waste time writing my own wall of text outlining all the positions the dems have took and voted for on this very issue, but just as one example those on the right think we should only let weathly, highly educated, accomplished people into the country as immigrants and call that “merit”

Whereas Dems believe that while these same educated, accomplished individuals are nice to have, those seeking the American dream are usually going to come from a less prosperous situation.

Immigration isnt and shouldnt be like picking teammates out on the 5th grade playground pickup basketball game. You take some bad with the good.

Your innuendo is pathetic. The Global Governance Crowd has had control of the House and Senate ever since Regain foolishly granted amnesty to approximately 2.5 million illegal entrants. Hopefully President Trump will not make the same mistake Reagan made, and use his constitutionally assigned powers to protect the United States from this ongoing invasion.
:roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the healthcare costs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Does it fuel your cut and paste posts, the thought that you are left exposed by the very people you trusted to address your deepest concerns?

Maybe with enough walls of text you can assuage the angst you feel knowing you put your trust in people who used you.

So those are the ONLY way to deal illegal immigration?