The Democrat Party Leadership apparently lied about reducing healthcare costs

By what metric? :wink:

A question is answered, and then the same question is posted again and again and again. That isnt a discussion, that is trolling. The fact someone doesnt like an answer doesnt necessitate a need to continually post the same question repetitively. Might as well be a bot doing that.

Oh I agree, which is why I lifted a different question he keeps repeating in a different thread. Nothing for it but to poke him back, or ignore.

But the question was never answered. The Democrat Party Leadership is not “on board” with building a wall and supporting ICE in their attempt to round up illegal entrants and deport them.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Clean up the ■■■■ storm in your own house before concerning yourself with the party that’s currently out of power.

Two years. No results. You were played.

3 Likes

Yup pretty much this. The fact that the Democrat party is not in favor of wasting billions of dollars on a physical wall does not mean they are in favor of open borders which has been continually asserted by Republicans.

I’m not going to waste time writing my own wall of text outlining all the positions the dems have took and voted for on this very issue, but just as one example those on the right think we should only let weathly, highly educated, accomplished people into the country as immigrants and call that “merit”

Whereas Dems believe that while these same educated, accomplished individuals are nice to have, those seeking the American dream are usually going to come from a less prosperous situation.

Immigration isnt and shouldnt be like picking teammates out on the 5th grade playground pickup basketball game. You take some bad with the good.

Your innuendo is pathetic. The Global Governance Crowd has had control of the House and Senate ever since Regain foolishly granted amnesty to approximately 2.5 million illegal entrants. Hopefully President Trump will not make the same mistake Reagan made, and use his constitutionally assigned powers to protect the United States from this ongoing invasion.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the healthcare costs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Does it fuel your cut and paste posts, the thought that you are left exposed by the very people you trusted to address your deepest concerns?

Maybe with enough walls of text you can assuage the angst you feel knowing you put your trust in people who used you.

So those are the ONLY way to deal illegal immigration?

Well, there was also the deportation teams Donald proposed.

Another failed promise. Sigh. Two years of impotence as the brown horde overruns our borders. Why, Donald?

Step one in addressing the illegal immigrant problem is NOT assuming everyone who comes to the U.S illegally is a gang member, dreg on society, or a free cheese sycophant.

Step two is allowing them due process in accordance with established law to ascertain why they have come, why they are here. And what if anything we can do to help them as decent and humane people. If we cant or choose not too, send them back.

What none of this process entails is treating them like the Taliban and shooting them on site or otherwise labeling them as murders, Gandhi members,et all, until we can positively affirm they are.

For a group of people so ardently bent on saying they are pro constitution, it’s amazing how quickly they are willing to forgo that process because the Heir Orangeness has riled them into a frothy mouth frenzy and spooked them into invasion mentality.

2 Likes

I take it you are overjoyed with the ongoing invasion.

I never thought I’d live to see the day when so many living in the United States would take great joy in seeing and encouraging the borders of the United States to be invaded by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminal populations of other countries, while American Citizens suffer the devastating consequences of such an invasion.

Perhaps, many of those who participate in this activity are not American citizens, but are part of a paid Fifth Column movement determined to destroy America from within.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving people than by importing the world’s poverty stricken and criminal populations into their country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

I take it you are overjoyed that you continue to support Donald and the GOP when for two years of complete control of the federal government they’ve done nothing to stop the ongoing invasion.

Does cut and paste help with the sting of that, as the invasion continues to pour across our border unchecked?

We would be overjoyed if you would rag on repubs like you do dem’s since they are the ones in power.

I have never supported open border globalists in Congress. As to President Trump, I do support his efforts to actually stop the invasion at our southern border.

Does it bother you that the hundreds of rock and bottle throwing “peaceful” foreigners attempting to storm our border yesterday were actually repelled with pepper spray and force?

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

What efforts? Talking about a wall? Sending troops and then dismissing them? He’s had two years of a Republican Congress to make good on his lofty promises. What has he accomplished?

You apparently have not been paying attention to the news during the past couple of weeks.

JWK

If the Democrat Party Leadership was sincere about wanting to reduce healthcare costs for American citizens, why are they not on board with stopping illegal immigration which is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone?

You got played.

I have no idea what you mean by being “played”. Seems to me Trump has promised to defend our border and he is!

JWK

Getting back to the subject of the thread and the Democrat Party Leadership lying about wanting to reduce health care costs ___ how much could American taxpayers save if those who storm our borders didn’t receive taxpayers financed health care? Over $18 BILLION a year!

Build the freaken wall!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.