The delay of the 20 dollar bill

We landed Apollo 11 in less than a decade’s time from the moonshot proposal. Somehow a black hero’s face on the $20 is more difficult.

Why must he? The thread’s tenor suggests that he must. But beyond assertion, it hasn’t been established why. (Beyond TDS-ers having another meltdown over the offense du jour.)

1 Like

Then why didn’t Obama take care of it?

I got no problem taking Jackson off. He was a ■■■■ head.

What money do we have that doesn’t have a dead President on it?

He doesn’t have to President the way you feel he should.

We know exactly why he doesn’t want to take care of it…

Recalibrating all those bill validators to read the new currency may be a daunting task.

Besides Xi Jinping is not going to turn in the 20s stuffed in his mattress and pillow case under the current state of trade talks.

The $10 and $100 bills. You could also argue that the $50 bill is honoring Grant more for his actions as a general than his presidency.

1 Like

Good. So here’s my proposal: we take that ■■■■ head off the $10, tell the truth about what he did.

We put MLK on the 100.
We put Harriet on the 20.
And Ben on the 10.

Done deal until Obama dies. Then we put him on the 5.

1 Like

The next thing they will try to do is put Al Sharpton on a $3 bill !!

1 Like

Ben Carson?

BFD…

Harriet Tubman was a Christian who never supported homosexual marriage or transgender locker rooms.

How could we possibly put her on the money?

How many other people on money supported those things?

How do you know her positions on those matters?

You n me may have to have a little chat about the obscenity in this post :wink:

No…

Exactly.

We need to remove everyone from the money since it is impossible to find historical figures that meet all the litmus tests of political correctness.

1 Like

Go right ahead.

This right here:

Done deal until Obama dies. Then we put him on the 5.

His face should never grace US money.

:smiley:

1 Like

He’s more worthy than Andrew Jackson. He was the first black POTUS in the history of this country.