The dangerous Blue Anon movement

Non of what you said is true. Completely made up gibberish to pretend Trump isn’t corrupt as hell.

1 Like

…cuz I don’t. When I strongly suspect something, I’ll query it and often there’s a source that is coming to the same conclusion. On that day, almost 3 years ago, it was Qanon and it really is that simple.

Everything I suspected was not only true but confirmed in the highly classified emails released just prior to Trump leaving office. It even confirmed that it led to the White House and Obama knew too. Damn…I’m good. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

You repeat their tripe almost verbatim

It’s dumb.

No son. If there’s any repetition, it’s them repeating me. If you remember, my thread on this subject was in December of 2017. The post you showed came from 2018 and it wasn’t actually proven until the emails were released in 2021.

So you had no idea who they were or what they stood for yet spent the thread tellingnotjer posters they were misinformed about what Q believed? Seriously?

Alright people…gotta go stimulate the economy. Have a super, duper, Trump double scooper day. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Literally the definition of confirmation bias

1 Like

How many times do you have to repeat the same nonsense before you swallow? Enquiring minds wanna know? :sunglasses:

No, I have it right and its almost as predictable as the rising sun. Q comes out with something crazy and new and you regurgibleet it here.

What ever…cept…I’m leading the way, not following and that…makes all the difference. :sunglasses:

Regurgibleeting
:man_facepalming::rofl:

No you aren’t. Everything you post is repeated from somewhere else

2 Likes

Q isn’t even defined. Liberals just pick up little statements from off the internet made by who knows what and say “this is what Q believes”. There is no Q organization. Bison Man called himself Q Shaman. Who authorized that? What organization is involved? Who is his boss.
Beliefs about Qanon are as lame as the supposed beliefs of Qanon.

Awesome defense of a conspiracy network!

Q is absolutely “defined”. An individual (or group of people) who posted on 4chan and 8chan claiming to be a government insider sharing his cryptic messages.

Around him, a community of anonymous posters developed, dedicated to deciphering his posts. “QAnon”

We know there’s no “organization”, or hierarchy. No one has ever claimed otherwise.

Now there’s a conspiracy network. Who is head of this conspiracy? Got any names? Is it Bison Man? Or is it a bunch of kids playing around in their rooms?

You have no idea. You just believe, because you want to.

If there were a Q organization, the FBI would be processing them right now.

Qanon is like fight club.

No one is supposed to talk about it.

I posted about it in 2018 bringing it to the light.

You can search it if you wish.

Allan

There’s no “organization”. But there is a network of shared beliefs and communication.

Thousands and thousands of them - including members of Congress.