The dangerous Blue Anon movement

It looks like the term struck a nerve on the left. In a rare move, the Urban Dictionary banned the term. Google searches censor the term as well.

Is Blue Anon an accurate term for those who spread debunked left-wing conspiracy theories and hoaxes?

1 Like

Sounds lame. Urban Dictionary probably banned it for the cringe.

1 Like

Just checked out the phrase in Google and nothing comes up.
Just checked out the phrase in duckduckgo and plenty shows up.

An interesting example of how control of technology can be used to control culture.

Whoa. It does show up on the second page of Google, with a reference to urban dictionary. When you click the link, it takes you to an empty page where the entry was removed.

5 Likes

Sounds like members of the dangerous Blue Anan movement have already infiltrated Google, which is part of the nation’s critical infrastructure. Who knows, there may be Blue Anon in the FBI, CIA, and the military.

Congress should hold hearings. We can’t allow a dangerous, cult-like movement to spread further.

2 Likes

The strength of the Blue-Anon is that people will not believe in them.

You contradicted yourself in the same post.

Do you understand how googles search algorithm works?

So much for P-anon :joy:

The right is always desperate to find some sort of equivalence…

3 Likes

I did for a fact. Quite obviously I did not see anything coming up and then did. Thus the “Whoa”.

Is their algorithm public?

Are we supposed to take this seriously?

https://blue-anon.com/

Antifa is more than the equivalent.
Somewhat vague, as Biden says an idea, but some people who believe they are part of it and accordingly willing to commit violence.

1 Like

No, but their explanation of the algorithm is

Ah. Trust.

Or… you can make up conspiracies about how it works. Your choice

1 Like

No conspiracies. I just realize that I do not know how it works. If I were given some general description of how they say it is supposed to work, I would conclude that I had some general description of how they say it is supposed to work. I would also consider that to be not knowing how it worked.

Hell no it’s not accurate. I thought it was going to be cops that believe q-anon stuff. THAT would make sense as a term. Words mean things, what the hell does the word blue have to do with the left?

Yes, the term blue comes from NBC’s use of blue for states that Democrats won in the 2000 election. Red has long been associated with Communism, so using red for Democrats would have been too close to the truth.

Democrats have used the color for their fund raising such as “ActBlue”.
Exclusive: Data shows that half of 2019 donations to ActBlue came from untraceable ‘unemployed’ donors | Fox News

1 Like

My friends…“blue anon” is what I’ve been labeling sheperds here in Hannity Land for some time now. This manipulating of the public who eats what they feed and then regurgibleat it to their friends, co-workers, family and other circles they travel in is a phenomenon that’s been exponentially growing in it’s occurrence since just before Trump was elected. Right now it includes Democrat polticians, some Republicans, almost the entire media and now…social media including Google. I’m glad to see this is being reported. Hopefully many will awaken from being woke?

Google’s own documents and statements show a policy of censorship based on politics. Stories that are unfavorable to Democrats get buried and unfavorable YouTube videos get demonetized or banned.

We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.–Google’s Jen Gennai

The last thing Google wants is free exchange of ideas. It is more of an infomercial for Democrats and other organizations it supports. Clearly banning search results for Blue Anon fits their policies.

1 Like

Lol. I looked it up on UD and it is still there.

Allan

Lol. :wink: