The cry in Hollywood: Where is John Wilkes Booth when we need him?

“It is never funny to joke about killing a president.” Chelsea Clinton.

The Secret Service wants to hear from the veteran TV star who thinks it would be a good idea for someone to “John Wilkes Booth” President Trump.

Recently a TMZ photographer asked Cook what she thought about Donald Trump. Cook answered: “Where’s John Wilkes Booth when you need him?” When the guy asked if she meant Trump should be assassinated she responded, “Why not?”

I remember a “Where is Lee Oswald when we need him” bumper sticker several years ago. I heard it caused a couple of arrests.

As they should…She appears more senile than menacing, but that kind of talk for media consumption is over the line.

Did they ever corner Madonna about blowing up the White House?

OH? DId she blow up the WH?

She said she had thought about it. I never read if she did it or not.

Madonna’s statement had enough generality to it that she was OK.

This one was specific to the President and quite clear on assassination motive. Obviously the elderly actress wasn’t harming anyone directly, however putting that out for a media audience was a step too far IMO.

Who? What is she in?

Good. She said a dumb thing. What’s to discuss here really?

A Broadway actress who also appeared on “Dynasty,” “Cagney & Lacey” and “Sixteen Candles”

Good, I’m glad this idiot got paid a visit by the SS.

I’m sure the Secret Service are taking an idle comment by a 94 year old woman very seriously.

94? Jesus, let her say whatever she wants to. What kind of a threat does she pose?

It’s sad that this complete nutjob didn’t even get a second look from the SS when he spewed his threats.

1 Like

Oh, HER. [I still don’t know who she is. I’m unlikely to assassinate anyone unless I know the person who mentioned it]

Arrests?

For what? Do you have a link?

Teenage boys and old ladies is there anybody Republicans are not afraid of?

1 Like

Do you know of any Republicans who are afraid of her? Has anyone mentioned being afraid of her?

They will have a 5 min conversation and nothing will happen.

I doubt they will do that.
The SS claims they investigate every possible threat. I don’t believe it.
There are just too many off hand remarks made that can be made into a threat if you try hard enough.