The cruelty is the point

Is it likewise obvious what those demands are, or are you just inserting your assumptions/dying for someone to justify your worst fears?

Are you in 4th grade?

Absolutely. Libs. Dems. Pragmatic conservatives. Moderates. I’m pretty sure that we’re all demanding that his ass be voted out in 2020. Hell yeah.

2 Likes

The insane idea that there is no need to follow immigration law and the idea that you would tease these migrants into making such a foolish venture only to be exploited at your whim once they arrive.

They have no way to enter, none.

YES I have, have you? President Trump DOES NOT attack the citizenry or voters he attacks the lying POS press and they deserve it! They are causing more division and are more dangerous to our civil society and country then any foreign enemy.

Are members of the press not citizens?

Trump attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

Only libs are allowed to attack those that they disagree with.

Look the Press is an all or nothing game. You can personally cherry pick what you want to hear but you cant shut them all out. Dont believe things like the National Enquirer. Thats up to you. But dont claim its hysteria by the press because there is more than one press to go around and FOX is about as Mainstream as you get.

Would you prefer the Government provide you with all your news. Like say…Hmmmm…NK or Russia. Trump would like that. He loves the Fat Asian boy and looks up to Vladdie.

Where are you at?

1 Like

PRESS. DERANGEMENT. SYNDROME.

There you have it.

3 Likes

What are you on about?

1 Like

We are pretty close to that already with global media conglomerates and print media losing out to a muzzled electronic distribution network.

Kinda disgusting that googel (sinc) owns 92% of the search engine market and searches return the same story 30 times from 30 different sites.

Don’t use Google. Problem solved.

The funny thing is, everything they scream about with Trump, Obama did and not a peep.

I wonder if forum libs can explain this?

Or will they only attack members of this forum with their hatred and call it a debate?

I like how everything is one or the other…if you dont like how things are going down at the border you must be for open borders…

Good ole talk radio tactic…its lazy

It’s like they purposely skip the idea that you can disagree with how things are being run and not be for open borders. That you want the laws enforced but not done in a way that make you look like an raging ■■■■■■■■

Who knew life isnt an either or thing?

Can they explain this?

Why don’t we just secure the border. Those that want to come in legally, work, provide for their families can. And those that have committed crimes can’t?

Is that to much to ask?

No you are for open borders damn it! Play the game rover…play the game!

Lol…dont ruin his little talk radio tactic with logic and facts

1 Like

No…They won’t touch it.

Did you debate when Obama defended them the same way?