The cruelty is the point

Marginalize them and certainly not encourage them.

1 Like

All of them at one time or another. You didn’t know that?

If I didn’t know any better “some” are foaming at the mouths for a solution.

Truly. Without building a straw man, how would there be one to destroy! Donald and his ilk are masters at this.

1 Like

Indeed. They have little other capability, but to argue against what isn’t. And they know most of their supporters are too intellectually vacuous to engage in the work it takes to educate themselves on matters, so they just swallow their tales in whole.

1 Like

Critical thinking skills are at an all time low.

2 Likes

For a certain segment of the population, there is no question.

Hopefully wiser heads will prevail in 2020.

1 Like

I’m hopeful the trends of 2018 continue into the future, for the sake of us all and our future.

1 Like

The current government did not give it’s word to accept any unscreened foreign nationals. They are not breaking their word. They are fixing a catastrophe.

There has been one government in place in the United States for well over 200 years now. That government has not been replaced or overthrown.

Where was your civility when Obama was President? I recall several hate filled and deranged posts from so called conservative posters during those 8 years. You really are in no position to try and take the moral high ground.

1 Like

Completely insane.

We have had is so good for so long many have no clue what genuine hardship is.

The result is OP’s such as this.

Well. I guess you got me on that one. So how about this? It is not immoral for our one government to pull out of treaty’s signed by previous politicians who have a global interest, rather than our country’s interest at heart. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

It’s not about the government doing anything to them. It’s about the rest of us assuring they have no power in government anymore.

2 Likes

You’re always hoping someone will justify your persecution fantasies. :wink:

1 Like

Genuine hardship like fleeing violence and poverty across 4 countries and thousands of miles on foot with your babies in order to try and get them a better life only to be met with tear gas from a hysterical tyrant?

Yeah we certainly don’t know what hardship is.

1 Like

That’s what Politics is today…>Trump and his side do the same thing. It’s what is wrong with our political discourse today. I posted two different threads on the topic. It’s not a one sided proposition.

The hatred that’s displayed in this thread and forum itself by the radical left-wing lunatic speaks for themselves.

It’s obvious libs are demanding something should be done about Trump and his supporters.

yup…