The Coming Anti-COVID Restriction Backlash

A trump racist bit.

Lovingly repeated daily by his acolytes.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Chinatown is not a race.

These words have meanings.

Just like the flu…:roll_eyes:

So does the word “racist”. Or used to.

2 Likes

Read what I wrote and calm down.

It makes total sense. The pandemic started in China so therefore Chinatown in San Francisco would be especially hit hard…for some reason that has nothing to do with race.

No no no you see, it’s actually just the “Ch” in China that they prejudice against. No sir, nothing to do with ethnicity or race.

Probably just means more booze for lib elites after hours…

I find those people to be kinda useless to be honest

3 Likes

Did Pelosi not say it?

Do Mexican-Americans not travel to and have more ties with Mexico than Canada?

I didn’t hear Pelosi say “Come on down to Little Italy” (or her neighborhood) when the ■■■■ was coming in from Europe.

Libs try so hard to “prove” everything is racist. You (c) don’t need to “prove” it. You don’t even need to rationalize it. All you (c) need to do is claim it. That meets the requirements.

2 Likes

What’s the difference?

The best ways to stop the spread are ways where public action has little effect…based on what we now know,

Politicians don’t like to do nothing.

My wonderful ■■■■■■■ governor.

It’s just for Wednesday. The reason why is because the day before Thanksgiving is the biggest drinking day of the year.

Chinatown is within her congressional district.

There were zero cases of covid at the time she made the statement to, as I’ve already said, counteract the racists attacks and innuendo that were occurring. And again, that same day, Trump was in a stadium in india.

I’m assuming the people repeating Trump’s attack don’t know any better.

So i’ve been showing them.

So…doesn’t explain the reason.

Ah, then her motive is clear.

Was it a known respiratory virus present in the US and originating in China?

Did the 'Rona originate in Wuhan, India?

2 Likes

Sure it does. The last thing we need right is a bunch of drunk people in bars with no inhibitions. The Thanksgiving spike is gonna be bad enough as it is.

1 Like

Attack on whom?