The Coming Anti-COVID Restriction Backlash

Well thank God I am not you then :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to see your numbers on this please.

It is very much like the flu.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Try not to spread that flu around again this year. :wink:

The Chinatown bit, again!

Guilty conscience noted. lol

I don’t understand your response or what you think your qote of bill.in.pa has to do with the fact Trumpsters keep repeating trump’s racist bit about “Chinatown, Pelosi”

The attack makes no sense, its just meant to appeal to morons.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. lol

You’d have to read your own posts from then and compare them to now. :wink:

Chinatown, Chinese, China is not a race.

1 Like

You literally gave me a link to a thread. Where do my posts conflict with me telling you the “Chinatown” bit is stupid.

It is a reminder of many things, it makes sense. Rude, but sensical.

Covid backlash is happening right now…

People are sick of being lectured by hypocrites who create ridiculous rules, refuse to follow those rules themselves, and who have never missed a paycheck while the rest of us are figuring out ways to get by.

5 Likes

OK, but this is the last bit of charity.

Libs and their flip-flops. lol

2 Likes

Seems I’ve seen some comments about how many is it ok to let die for economic gain. I guess the answer is that thousands who die of the flu are within that range.

No, you’re not doing anything to answer for me calling out your repetition of trump’s dumb bit.

I did, but I understand your dilemma. lol

50,000+ deaths per year for many decades and people still knowingly spread it around the moment staying home inconvenienced them.

Those same folks are now on their soapboxes demanding that everyone obey and comply.

3 Likes

“People are sick of being lectured”

Those people can go ■■■■ themselves.

3 Likes

The Chinatown being discussed is referring to Nancy Pelosi speaking from her congressional district, in Chinatown/downtown San Francisco. There were zero cases in Chinatown. There were racist attacks occurring against Americans. There was a racist idiotic backlash occurring that the congresswoman, like many others, were countering.

And yet it is still repeated, even though we can now go back and look at all the history of how Covid spread in this country, and it sure as ■■■■ had nothing to do with Chinatown San Francisco.

That same day btw, trump was in India.

There is an analogy of a mine. There were a couple of incidents of people banging their heads while working.

The authoritarians made a rule, hardhats at all times on company property.

When the miners first showed up for their shift, they had a mile long walk from the bus to their barracks.

Hardhat required.

They had to take contaminated hardhats home with them so they would have them for the walk when they came back.

Of course many were lost or forgotten while they were off.

The company bought the buses. Now company property. Hardhats must be worn while in the bus. Several hour bus ride.

They fired people for not wearing a hardhat while sleeping on a bus.

Authoritarian high modernism is nothing new.