The burbs are flipping blue

A flag with trump name on it. Duh.

Allan

1 Like

Lawlessness hasnā€™t reached Dover yet.

Really doubtful it will.

Allan

Fortunately Dover will never be much of a reflection of most of the rest of the country.

We do have the ultra American war memorial The Dover Doughboy.

Dover is no less American than any other burb.

Allan

A state seat eh? Damnā€¦libs are getting desperate to find any kind of good news. Are you now bored of cities being burned down, stores looted, parts of cites being occupied while those there rape, pillage and destroy the once prospering community, statues torn down, disgusting graffiti written everywhere, violent beatings and accosting policeā€¦I thought this was the new liberal good news they enjoy waking up to every day now?

Stop thinking then. You are doing it all wrong.

1 Like

Nahhhhhhhhā€¦youā€™ve got it mastered. Iā€™ll leave that to you. Besidesā€¦me starting out with a laugh each day is a good way to begin. Keep it up. :sunglasses:

Saw some yahoo driving around here with a big olā€™ Trump flag flapping behind his pick up truck.

[quote=ā€œSmyrna,
A state seat eh?Damn

[/quote]

The greatest journey starts with the first step
Remember Virginia. Republican majority to democratic majority in 4 short years.

Allan

What a brave patriot!

1 Like

Yea i donā€™t get itā€¦Why some feel the need to drive around with these huge 6ft/8ft flags flying behind them, be it American, Confederate, Gadsden etc. sometimes all 3 ā€¦lolā€¦Donā€™t know if they are looking for attention or an argument.

Having a USA and confederate flag at the same time is so funny. Hooray for the union! Secede from the union! I donā€™t know, whatever!

1 Like

just fly this one. It saves space

1 Like

:joy: what does that even mean? They should cram a Union Jack and WWJD and Calvin peeing on a Chevy on there.

1 Like

This one confuses me

https://www.iamericasflags.com/products/rebel-green-tractor-3x5-flag

1 Like

And now Virginia wants to reduce assaults on police officers to a misdemeanor charge along with an ongoing gun ownership ban campaign.
Remember the old bumper sticker ā€œVirginia is for Loversā€?
New slogan should be: ā€œVirginia is for Suckersā€!

They do?
Virginia Delegates have passes this reduction of assault to misdemeaner?
Virginia banned gun ownership?

I live in VA. Can you post a link to here these were passed?

Based off their lack of credability I donā€™t think so.

I am sure you have a link for that.

Allan

Big talk. Little evidence.

For instance. Here in bright blue New Jersey.

Assaulting a police office is a felony.

Allan