The bright side of Lib stupidity?

Those “fewer services” you mention used to be called “parents.” It is not the job of the state to raise peoples children.

5 Likes

Sure carrying a baby for nine months is inconvenient, what do you call paying the bills for eighteen years? Pregnancy is easier.

If a State is going to ban abortions… they need to get ready for more poor single mothers.

1 Like

Threads like these are absolutely needed.

It’s brutal honesty…assumptions laid bare.

You can tell the poster could barely contain the joy of getting what they thought was a “sick burn” out when really they were revealing more about themselves than perhaps they intended.

I LOVE these threads.

2 Likes

Because, while they could move to a state to go to college, they couldn’t leave the state to get an abortion after one of their parties.

4 Likes

And that is certainly something Sanger would have given utmost consideration.

I applaud their decision.

Yet more brutal naked honesty that shows this was never about the child after all.

Force the birth to happen but after that “Sorry you slut…the kid is your problem now…bootstraps, baby!”

I tell you I am LOVING this thread.

4 Likes

One of their parties? Oh lord.

Maybe they just want to have the choice and freedom over their own health choices. Y’all don’t deride families or businesses moving to states for taxes purposes. This is the same thing.

I have always found it ironic the lib narrative has always described it qs “pro choice” when in fact it is only celebrated when women kill their babies. I guess pro killing or pro mutilation would bring quite the stir.

5 Likes

She would have.

Her racial record wasn’t that great.

And she loved her some eugenics.

That has very little to do with the reality that States that are banning abortion are going to see more poor single mothers… and a lot these states have a pretty poor record of offering services to help alleviate that condition

Like whether or not to get a vaccine?

Yep like whether or not to get the vaccine.

Something the courts upheld your right to do…remember?

Did you know Mississippi has pretty much solved homelessness?

Which states required you get a vaccine?

They did? They struck down corporate and travel requirements? Totally missed it.

1 Like

The same thing as moving for tax purposes. Oh Lordy.

You as the father want to take all the responsibility that would go with having that choice?

Lots more responsibility there than perhaps you think.

Hell if you’re going to force a woman to carry the child to term, then the father should be immediately held responsible for supporting the mother and child, and if she doesn’t know who the father is, every man that slept with her in the requisite time frame ought to be forced to take a paternity test to identify the father.

You down for all that?

I supported my children and their mother without state force. And yes all down for the state determining who the father is and making him pay.

7 Likes

It has very much to do with it. That doesn’t make it not a real consideration.