The bright side of Lib stupidity?

I heard on the radio today that 2 New York high school junior girls have decided to change where they were planning on going to college due to the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe V Wade. (Pardon me for specifying there sex but with all the men who have gotten pregnant since the kid sniffer gained the White House, some of them could be seeking abortions by now too.)

Their reasoning is that they will not attend college in any state that doesn’t allow them control over their bodies.

Apparently, these two geniuses have already decided that their getting pregnant and seeking an abortion is such a forgone conclusion that they have decided to protest by staying in New York before their “right” has actually been denied them!

HOORAY!! These 2 idiots will stay in Idiot land for at least 4 more years after High School before taking their stupidity to another state! AND, should these 2 morons get knocked up due to their inability to control their sexual urges, we can assume that any babies they murder in the womb would probably have turned out to be Libs down the road.

Poor us. Being denied their presence due to the Constitution being upheld. If only all Libs were so offended…

2 Likes

Yeah we don’t want them here either.

2 Likes

Seems like a pretty mature decision to me.

3 Likes

I hope they stay that mature for their entire lives.

I’ve been curious about this, too. If I were that age, I’d do the same thing.

If you think reducing the number of women who want to live in your state, or attend your colleges and universities, is a “bright side,” it’s probably time to reevaluate the decision tree.

2 Likes

Who? Women?

I don’t want extreme abortion restrictions but it is tempting to drive libs out of the state. If that’s a deal breaker for you, your IQ is obviously sub par.

2 Likes

Why? It’s a prudent decision. There’s no downside.

College age girls who want to make sure that their futures may not be derailed by an unplanned pregnancy.

Sounds pretty responsible to me.

3 Likes

I think reducing the number of crazies is a very good thing.

Give me a state with a few good women and you can have the rest.

1 Like

In the same way that a dumb, expensive war and a Russian credit default only herald Putin’s triumph over the US and the EU, it also follows that discouraging large numbers of women from coming to your state is totally cool and normal. Hey hormonal college guys—enjoy the increased competition.

Of course there is a down side to limiting your academic options. Not that I think for a second any of them would turn down a prestigious school in an abortion unfriendly state if it was their best offer.

Why would it be crazy to prefer living in a state where you have more freedom? Those states will likely have better healthcare overall, as well.

1 Like

Freedom to murder you baby isn’t that far away. Heck I stay in a state without recreation pot, I can get it one state over by driving a few hours and I have to do it every three months or so. How many abortions are they going to need? No, it’s a pressure tactic with no teeth.

4 Likes

I don’t consider the freedom to commit murder a particularly good thing.

However, those that applaud women for killing their child because having a baby is inconvenient for them should also applaud the men that skip out on child support for the same reason. Or, do you discriminate based on sex?

5 Likes

Men should have equal choice. That would be fair.

5 Likes

My money, my choice.

1 Like

States that ban abortion tend to have fewer services available to help to raise that child.

It seems wise to not voluntarily go to a state where your private life decisions can be voted upon.

1 Like

Should also get a vote on termination, break the tie fairly, with a coin toss

2 Likes

Yeah, this totally needed a thread

2 Likes