The Blue wave poll of battleground house districts: oh let it be true 10-10-2018

As I said…most democrats want power to punish Trump and his supporters.

That’s all they care about…and don’t give a ■■■■ about improving the lives of American people.

It’s about payback.

1 Like

We have the leader of the democratic party Hillary Clinton saying that there’s no more need for civility.

That it’s okay now for Democrats to be uncivil to their political opponents. And she says this when we have the most angry rage-filled Democrats that we’ve ever seen, who are literally shooting Republicans on baseball diamonds, with mobs of Democrats chasing down and beating any Trump supporters.

Sorry but these are not the kind of people that we ever want to be in control of the House and Senate at least not until they regain their sanity and become rational again.

3 Likes

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Yeah… in no world is Hillary Clinton the leader of the Democratic Party.

It’s always the same ■■■■ with these guys.

3 Likes

Hillary is the leader until democrat appoint another one.

1 Like

Nope… she isn’t.

Bro, she’s still living rent free in your head, let her go.

1 Like

Why does there have to be a leader? That makes me laugh. Only sheep need a " leader".

1 Like

Libs have appointed Hillary as their leader just 2 years ago. Until libs appoint a new leader she still their leader.

Just because she failed doesn’t erase Hillary leadership.

Nope… that isn’t how it works.

Not exactly civil…

This will be an interesting voting cycle. I really cannot fathom Pelosi running Congressional majority again.

Vote early, vote often.

1 Like

First thing Democrats do as soon as they wake up in the morning, is check what Hildawg has to say.

1 Like

As I said many times here. Democrats want to use congress to punish Trump and his supporters.

Until then their can be no civility.

Go figure…

Perhaps. But they will have the power of subpoena behind their hearings as well. And that will impact the 2020 elections.

Nope. That’s a fantasy.

No one has said anything about punishing his supporters.

You just made that up.

1 Like

It’s because fear is all they have.

1 Like

That’s what forum libs are saying.

Can you point me to a thread that they want power back to improve the lives of ordinary Americans?

Keeping Trump accountable is my goal in this election.

2 Likes