The Blue wave poll of battleground house districts: oh let it be true 10-10-2018

all I want is 30 measly seats…,oh please i am begging.

The people of America are about to speak on the Trump Presidency in one Month.

Lets put his corrupt admin on trial (or at least under oath)

Allan

3 Likes

25 days left. I hope Americans finally wake up and address this orange nightmare.

4 Likes

Another democrat wanting to use congress for political payback/weapon instead of using it to improve the lives of ordinary Americans.

4 Likes

That’s pretty gutsy to say after Rep Kevin Mccarthy stated that they used congress to ruin Hillary Clinton’s career. (And then withdrew himself from the speaker’s race)

It was something like that.

Won’t do you much good, enjoy your show hearings if they do take the house because that’s all you will be getting.

karma is a two headed monster.

Allan

How many times have I tried to warn people that libs want to use congress to punish Trump and his supporters.

Seems like “most” libs here are validated my warnings.

1 Like

Oh no its a two-fer…Put the Trump corrupt admin on trial and BLOCK the Trump legislative agenda. Lets vote for the healthcare repeal and the Mexican wall shall we?

Allan

1 Like

McConnell punished Obama by not granting his consent to the Garland Nomination.

as I said Karma can be a two headed monster…

Allan

According to Hillary their can be no civility unless we grant them power.

But yet they want to use that power to punish Trump and his supporters.

4 Likes

Punish corruption. Damn right.

Allan

Sure. Maybe another special prosecutor after Mueller finally gives up? Another two years of nothing?

Should all of the members of the DNC who were involved in funding and developing the goofy and bogus Trump Dossier be place under oath as well?

1 Like

What corruption?

Spit it out?

2 Likes

LOL. for starters:

Allan

3 Likes

So you’re admitting that democrats want power to “Punish”.

Not to help improve the lives of American people.

1 Like

Laser like attention to government corruption and lazy swamp creatures living large off taxpayer dollars.

1 Like

Cool, just like all the Bengazi hearings.

Low hanging fruit?

Wilbur Ross.

1 Like

This is nothing more than a straw man.

You mean like CIA, CoJ, FBI, IRS and otehr goverment agencies?