The biggest difference between D's and R's?

Oh yeah…but the best is that forehead shot…love getting my 7 year old between the eyes

1 Like

Do as you wish. You proved yesterday that you don’t reside in a world supported by facts and logic. Instead just blind partisan tribalism and worship. So I am not interested in what you have to say any longer. If I want to interact with someone who enjoys fantasy, I’ll hang out with my 6 year old granddaughter.

2 Likes

I am being told by the Republicans over the TV in AZ here that I am not supposed to vote for the Senate Dem Candidate because she wore a pink tutu at an Iraq protest protest back in 2003.

oh, and Dems had a weak father, or one that didn’t like them…

Yeah-we know Trump collaborates with Fox.

1 Like

The OP does that all on its own.

“Most important election in our lifetimes.”

“We may lose America if Obama wins another term.”

No, tax cuts never pay for themselves.

It’s more like:
Democrat: Don’t vote for my opponent. He will overturn Roe, sabotage affordable health care, and cut taxes for millionaires at the expense of the lower income people.

Republican: Don’t vote for that bleeding whatever. You seriously want to look at that face every day? Nobody wants to look at that face. And all her bathroom breaks, it’s disgusting what she does in that bathroom. Disgusting.

2 Likes

We are being told over the radio that this is the most important mid-term election in our lifetime, and that we need to vote Republican in this mid-term election to save Trump from being impeached.

1 Like

Someone help me out here, but I seem to recall Trump and Hillary both trying to paint each other as essentially having the character of Satan. Am I remembering that correctly?

1 Like

social issues like Abortion.

Biggest difference is that R’s make these kinds of threads.

3 Likes

I’m a Liberal Democrat and I never held back a vote for anyone because I thought they were a bigot. So, it’s not only not the “biggest reason”, it’s complete bull ■■■■■

OP blindly supporting politicians. LOL!

Crooked Hillary, Lyin’ Ted & Low-Energy Jeb approve this post.

Dems also like to use strawmen because they cant argue the real issues.

Legal immigrant issues are different than illegal immigrant issues. I’ve never heard crime as an issue with legal immigrants.

I agree! I have a three year old and one year old grand daughter. They are so much fun!

1 Like

That is something we can both agree with. There is nothing like it in this world. :heart:

Fact: 20 percent of our prison population is made up of illegals. Most neighborhoods that have been overrun by illegals are high crime areas. You know why? Because the ilegals are committing a lot of crime.