The Biden apology tour?

According to the founder of BET, Biden should “spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every black person he meets.” Is he right? If Trump had said the same thing the media would be marching on the Whitehouse demanding his removal. Biden is getting off pretty easy. You must admit. Should he apologize to every black person he meets? I’m voting yes.

Trump wouldn’t even think of apologizing.

That is a big difference between the two men.

5 Likes

Trump has done the same or worse. So I wouldn’t bring him into a conversation about Biden. Let Biden stand on his own.

I don’t know if an “apology tour” is necessary but he need to be more careful. I am actually not sure if he is capable.

We shall see

Yes even if you’re wrong, and you know you were wrong…Apologizing shows weakness…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Apologizing is weak. Presidential contenders should never apologize because it’s never okay to apologize when President.

1 Like

I wasn’t asking the difference. I was asking if Biden should apologize to every black person he meets. Your opinion?

Okay. You disagree with BET

I disagree with whatever an “apology tour” is. I do agree that he needs to be more careful and step up his game. He said a stupid thing and a lot of people are baffled and upset (including the “media”)

1 Like

That he will apologize in an appropriate way because he is a decent man.

Guess who never apologizes.

1 Like

Nope. I apologize a lot. And I’m far from weak. I’m in my early 60’s and if I had a pull up contest with half a dozen random Navy Seal or Marines, they would all be competing for second place. :muscle:

1 Like

That’s why I suggested he leave Trump out of this discussion. It doesn’t help his case at all

1 Like

Guess who is off topic.

1 Like

You brought Trump into the discussion. I told you that was a mistake

An actual post on the Hannity forums.

Fair enough, but we are in an election and comparing two candidates.

The deep deep sudden concern that a candidate should apologize for saying something stupid and potentially harmful is pretty transparent.

1 Like

I apologize. :grin:

1 Like

Shocking!!! What ever shall we do? :astonished:

Flag em! :grin:

Did biden apologize??

Must have missed it.

It’s time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/03/19/stephen-a-smith-wants-all-black-people-to-vote-republican-in-2016-um-ok/

why would Trump say “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”. Its the democrat party that thinks they own black votes.

that’s the difference. Trump knows he doesn’t own anyone’s vote. Biden thinks he does.