The Biden apology tour?

Within 48 hours the only people harping on this goofy comment will be concern-trolling conservatives.

4 Likes

and charlemaine, and bet, and…

Not a single time. He made excuses.

Biden should apologize but there’s no reason to do it to every single black person he meets every day anymore than Trump should apologize to every woman he meets for saying he could grab em by the ■■■■■

I guess it was just Biden locker room talk

1 Like

That’s because concern- trolling liberals don’t like to cover stories that show their man in a bad light.

Am I right?

You can see how an old white guy like biden feels empowered to go around slinging racist comments when people are so eager to defend him.

Good job.

1 Like

I have noticed a sharp increase in liberals tolerance of whataboutisms since they started to have to defend Biden. Weird eh?

2 Likes

It’s been covered. We all agreed it was stupid. Biden addressed it within hours. I know you really really really want it to be a big deal but it isn’t.

Get back to me when neo nazis murder someone and Biden says there were good people on both sides.

I haven’t defended Biden’s words/statements. Good effort though!

Not really. That comment was outrageous.

Are you all liberals, look up one post from yours.

Incoherent. I dont speak for “all liberals”. And I don’t know why you directed your statement at me. Nice try bud

Ahh so it’s goofy when Biden does it. That’s nice. You feel the same way about Trump?

It wasn’t directed at you specifically, hence the word liberals and not your name.

he didn’t say you were defending his words or statements.

Lol yes that’s why you singled me out

And I didn’t say he did. What a fun game we are playing

Nothing that Biden says or does is a “big deal.” Sexist, racist or simply creepy. No big deal.

Yes, I singled you out to share my observation with, but the observation was not leveled against any single individual.