The Bar is Open

Hi there! Good to see you around here again.

1 Like

Speaking of slackers, where have you been over most of those 5 months? :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a timeout for posting a picture of a turd on the forum, then un-timeout-ed for demonstrating how turd emojis were included in the forum software, then timeout-ed again for calling them all idiots over not knowing that the forum included emojis of a turd. lol

2 Likes

Classic! :joy:

And what, dare I ask, did you do to get banned from the other forum? :wink:

I don’t understand why that should have even deserved a flag let alone a ban. But it must have really struck a nerve.

Moderation there is pretty random at times …

It’s no biggie, these types of places are a relic for me these days anyway. I wouldn’t have participated much over there. My wife is pregnant again and if I live long enough, I’ll be 55 by the time this one graduates. Who needs politics? lol

I was 41 when my last was born. But then I didn’t get started here until she had graduated.

I mostly avoid becoming embroiled in the political threads anymore. Minds are not changed by facts or logic and the left has become so very viscous since Trump beat Hillary that it just isn’t worth it. Of course that doesn’t mean I don’t poke the bear every now and then just for fun. :wink:

Viscous, eh? :thinking: Well, they certainly have been a bunch of boogers since then. lol

Oh you were one of those untethered avians too. . .

Good to see you, however briefly it might be.

And congratulations!

1 Like

What’s the deal? Does nobody here drink except on the weekends?

(most) Americans are allowed to smoke cannabis now. Maybe they traded in the booze? lol

I completely forgot about this thread.

Too much drink?

1 Like

Yep :wink:

What are you having, @FlameHeart?

I’ll have a virgin pina colada.

1 Like

A reisling, s’il vous plait. :blush:

1 Like

That would be nice, wouldn’t it? Reminds me of summer.

It’s cold here, a Shiraz would be nice tonight.
:wine_glass:

1 Like

:pineapple::coconut::tropical_drink:

Was it too much to ask? lol