The AG of the United States Is Lying Again

“Elections that have been held with mail have found substantial fraud and coercion,” Barr told CNN on Wednesday. “For example, we indicted someone in Texas, 1,700 ballots collected, he — from people who could vote, he made them out and voted for the person he wanted to. Okay?”

Federal prosecutors brought no such indictment.

Yea, yea I know…every AG that has been has a political agenda. But this guy doesn’t even try to hide his.
And he has been pushing that only BLM and Antifa are responsible for all the bad stuff going on when his own DOJ has knowledge that it is mostly anti-government radicals doing all the bad stuff.

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

1 Like

Apparently the OP doesn’t bother to read his own links.

3 Likes

No, I read it. The problem with that statement is that the DOJ is admitting that they blew a pretty important series of facts. And don’t you think that we should place the DOJ and our AG at a high standard?

Looks like along with the Presidential staff, the DOJ and the AG are only able to get D listers to work for them.

That instills confidence.

5 Likes

So, you read the part where the DOJ admitted they gave the AG bad info, yet your thread title claims he is lying.

Which is it?

I don’t believe their attempt to cover for the AG. Just as I don’t believe anything this administration says.
It has been reported that the DHS and AG had information that much of the looting and burning was being done by far-right and far-left anti government agents. However the AG has tried to sell the idea that it is only being done by BLM and Antifa folks.

6 Likes

Yes, yes I do. I demand the clerk responsible for this outrage commit seppuku at dawn on Labor Day.

2 Likes

“Bowels in or bowels out?”’ Dr. Hannibal Lecter

He needs a second.

D
I
S
A
R
R
A
Y

1 Like

No second.

Has Barr come out and admitted a mistake was made and he had inaccurate information?

1 Like

because standards were so high for the Obamassiah’s wingman and campaign spying crew?

1 Like

Nice deflection.

This is about Trump and his loyal gang of buffoons.

1 Like

That is what is known as CYA.

2 Likes

Of course because that’s how it works.

AG lies.
He gets caught.
A low level staffer is made to suffer the consequences of “giving him bad information”.

Win win.

The faulty information got out there and is now firmly embedded in people’s minds. And the AG’s reputation remains “intact”.

Mission accomplished.

5 Likes

Nope and he won’t.

Because his mission was accomplished.

2 Likes

Don’t you think the AG should be familiar with such a case?

AG Barr is pleased you are carrying his water on such a transparent attempt to cover his ass.

Well done.

2 Likes