The AG of the United States Is Lying Again

Those were the lowest standards ever. I dare say our lib friends approved of those standards however. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

no. my post was about your decrying the standards in doj.

I didn’t decry any standards. I asked if Barr will go on record to correct the mistake.

thats nice, my reply wasn’t to you. it was to the poster decrying the standards at the doj. do keep up

Barr was trying to sell some nonsense and got called on it.

The “memo” is to give him cover for going out and knowingly trying to pass off BS.

2 Likes

Barr has intentionally misled the public about DOJ findings before. It’s what he does.

kingarthur65

The main purpose of this Forum is to promote the name and presence of our esteemed host, Sean Hannity. It is through his generosity, that the forums have been made available.

2 Likes

You responded to me. This whole exchange is captured.

try again, it was you that replied to me calling my post re: standardsat doj to another poster a deflection. try truth, it does make a difference.

Yeah. So “The AG of the United States is Lying Again” is not correct. Shall we say that title is blowing a pretty important series of facts?

And this is why the memo had to be rushed out there, to give Barr cover and so people could say he want intentionally trying to deceive.

Based on Barr’s track record he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.

No it’s accurate.

He lied and is now in CYA mode.

Does not matter. they got the bad info out, which promotes their current strategy about mail in voting.

This was done on purpose. Mistake my ass.

1 Like

In CA, we are able to track out ballots.

His handlers went a little overboard that’s all.

You are also able to vote by mail, then change your mind and go to the poll.

And? Is there a point?

In other words, what the President suggested.

1 Like

In Trump’s America it’s policy. “Not my fault.”

Thats nott what Trump suggested. He said to vote in person and by mail and see if they catch it.

North Carolina had to put on their website that voting twice is illegal.

This is how sad it is in America that these things need to be explained in order to counteract the stupidity of this President.