The 2018 NFL Season Thread

True. Too bad the team isn’t in San Diego. The city deserves another championship.

The voters should had voted YES on funding a new stadium.

They will regret it in time. So stupid for two teams in LA.

San Diego may get the Raiders for a year. Their Vegas stadium is two years away and their lease in Oakland is up after this year. So they have to find some place to play next year and apparently San Diego has reached out since they have an available stadium.

This is getting crazy!

I’m looking forward to the Seahawks and Chiefs game Sunday night. I love watching Mahomes and Wilson.

The Baltimore Ravens are about to play against the Chargers in LA. If the Ravens win, the Chargers and the Ravens are likely to play against each other again in a couple of weeks in Baltimore. If the Chargers win, they can end up winning the AFC West if the Chiefs lose tomorrow night in Seattle.

The Chargers vs. The Saints (Rivers vs. Brees) would be a great Super Bowl. I think that the Saints are going to win the Super Bowl.

The Ravens are up 6 to 3 over the Chargers at halftime.

This game is ■■■■■■■ rigged. Just call it for the Saints.

There was absolutely no pass interference on that play. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■

Just call it a Saints win now. ■■■■ these refs.

Steelers never get those calls. NEVER.

New Orleans can do whatever the ■■■■ they want to the Steelers. Steelers can’t even look at the Saints without getting flagged. Two calls in the last month that handed points to Steelers opponents.

Still waiting for a call that hands points to the Steelers. It just never happens, and never will.

And another call on the Steelers. Why do they even let them play?

Woah! A play without a call on the Steelers, refs are slipping…

Woah- Steelers got 16 yards… waiting for the flag, refs can’t let the Steelers get any sort of positive play or give them a chance…

There’s a flag… against the Steelers.

■■■■ this ■■■■■ Just call it for the Saints.

Vance MacDonald getting held in the end zone, no call of course.

Can tell that was going to happen. Refs won’t let pittsburgh score a touchdown today. They’ll just hand a couple to the Saints though.

That’s a ■■■■■■■ fumble!