The 2018 NFL Season Thread

Wow, I knew it had been awhile, but didn’t realize it was that long.

I was barely voting age at that time (not really).

Yep, I think only the Raiders are as bad as the Cardinals this season.

Even Cleveland has been successful six times this year.

Carson Wentz looks like Prince Harry.

Nick Foles back in the hot seat again.

Panic time in NE?

Steelers actually got a questionable call in their favor! The pass interference early in the game… I about had a heart attack!

The Eagles win was a pleasant surprise.

Dallas getting shut out is always nice.

Are Pats fans starting to worry that their beloved team will miss the playoffs?

I wish the league conspired against the Cowboys the way they do against the Steelers. :wink:

You actually think they will lose to both Buffalo and the Jets at home while Miami can win against Jacksonville and away at Buffalo where Buffalo owns the Dolphins? Cuz they have to lose out while Miami would have to win out for NE to not win the AFC East and make the playoffs. As a Dolphins fan I can say its far more likely that New England wins out while Miami loses out.

Not really.

But, the Bills did beat the Vikings on the road and, with the way the Pats run D played, QB Allen could have no problem running the ball.

Of course, you can’t rule out San Donald and the Jets. :slight_smile:

The only thing the Pats are in danger of is not getting a 1st rd bye where they could be in real danger of losing. They’ll probably either get the Chargers, Colts, or Ravens in the 1st round and any of them could beat the Pats.

Gurley better play on Sunday. I rode those sweet feet to the championship in one of my leagues.

The Chargers are probably going to be playing the Ravens or the Steelers during the first round.

Did Cam Newton look like complete ■■■■ last night? I watched a good portion of the game, and he looked like he had trouble getting the ball 20 yards down the field, and his accuracy was atrocious.

Do you think the NFL wants the Chargers in the Super Bowl?

They would have the worst home attendance for an eventual Super Bowl champion.

Rivers deserves it though.

Bbookmark this post. the Chargers are winning the Super Bowl.

I doubt know if the NFL wants the Chargers in the SB, but I don’t.

He’s got a bad shoulder. Guess it was obvious yesterday.