The 2018 NFL Season Thread

■■■■ this shot!!

These refs are ■■■■■■■ paid off! This is worse than the Chargers game!

And of course another flag on the Steelers.

Just hand it to the Saints now. This is atrocious. New Orleans can do anything they want without of fear of getting penalized.

Here comes another one on the Steelers!!

I feel the same way about the Cardinals and Rams - if the zebras would stay out of it the Cards would be up by 40.

Damn refs are making a mockery of this sport.

Boy, it sure would be nice for the refs to throw a flag that would benefit the Steelers.

:rofl: I kid, I kid!

Was there a pass interference call in the game as atrocious as the one called on Haden that handed the Saints 7 points?

Holy ducking ■■■■■ if that’s not called I’m no longer watching.

And of course they’re not reviewing the spot.

The Saints are a very good team, no doubt about it.

Yeah, how do the Steelers ever win a single game with the entire world conspiring against them?

There was just another atrocious penalty called against them in this game that handed the Saints a touchdown.

Two in the last month that handed points to the Steelers opponents. I’m still waiting for a call this year that hands points to the Steelers.

If I understand the playoff picture correctly, the Seahawks can make the playoffs even if they lose tonight. And if the Chiefs win they will be the #1 AFC seed even if they lose next week. However, their last game is against Oakland I think, and can’t see them losing that one.

It’s a conspiracy. Everyone in the NFL hates the Steelers, except for the Steelers themselves. And no bad calls are ever made against other teams.

I have no idea how Pittsburg ever wins a single game.

I’d just like the same standard applied to them as their opponents. That rarely seems to be the case. Very rarely are calls missed in their favor- or are phantom calls made that benefit them. If you had seen this so-called “pass interference” call you’d agree.

And I have yet to see the Steelers ever get a so-called “make up” call. They simply don’t exist.

And another penalty against the Steelers

Every big Steeler play- guaranteed flag.

Refs are currently letting Pittsburgh have a slight lead late in the game. Just trying to keep it from being obvious.