The 2018 NFL Season Thread

Mccarthy firing waaaaay overdo. Rodgers heroics has kept McCarthy’s job too long

Well that’s true, although the Packers playoff hopes were on life support even if they had won today.

I think you are right about McCarthy, many others have the same opinion.

So it’s Pittsburg VS Los Angeles tonight, two teams I don’t really cheer for. However, if I had to make a choice, I’d go with Big Ben and the boys.

BlackWolf prediction: Steelers 14, Chargers 10 after Pittsburgh overcomes multiple bogus penalties, league bias, alien abduction, the Mafia, Illuminati, ISIS, and enlarged prostates brought on by the government’s secret weather weapons.

1 Like

Are you sure that’s it? It’s amazing that they win a single game.

Love this guy. Always a class act.

Tony Dungy of SNF called the firing of the Packers coach 'stunning" and said it wasn’t the way a SB winning coach should be treated. However, the other guy on the panel disagreed, citing Aaron Rodgers in particular.

I mean no disrespect to Carrie Underwood, but that SNF opening is absolutely awful.

■■■■ these Charger-loving bought off pieces of ■■■■ refs. How the ■■■■ do you miss a false start that obvious?

■■■■ them.

Just call the game for the Chargers already.

1 Like

OK, I will certainly agree with that. Collingworth and Michaels are in agreement too.

Steelers won’t get a call in their favor the rest of the night, guaranteed. Doesn’t matter how bad it is.

Refs just dramatically changed the flow of the game. Never in favor of the Steelers. Never.

The Chargers needed that little bit of help from the referees. They were down 13-0.

Steelers opponents always seem to get help from the refs.

That was more than a little help.

This ref better not get a Steelers playoff game. If he does, I know how it’s going to end.

Anyone care to wager that the Chargers will win this game and the Steelers won’t get away with anything that egregious?

Are you watching?

Probably another flag on the Steelers after the interception.

■■■■ us again please, refs.

I guess the Chargers are just allowed to start moving whenever the hell they feel like.

No. Are the Steelers prevailing despite all the forces of the universe aligned against them?

Yep, and everyone seems to be agreeing with you, including this guy.