The 2018 NFL Season Thread

Refs just gave LA a free touchdown on a completely missed false start penalty.

Battling the refs as always.

Pittsburgh teams never get any breaks.

Not tonight they’re not.

Refs should just hand the game to the Chargers if they’re going to be that ■■■■■■■ bad- or biased.

And never any on the scale of the one LA just got.

I follow quite a few NFL people on Twitter. My timeline will full of tweets like Tony’s. Even J J Watt tweeted about it.

God these ■■■■■■■ refs. If I ever see this crew on another Steeler game I’m not even going to bother watching.

Woohoo! Hold on… waiting for the flag…

OK, now it’s 23 to 7 going into half time.

Antonio Brown is awesome.

Would have been 49-0 if the Steelers didn’t have to battle the Zebras.

Yep. That completely excuses the atrocious officiating.

He really is justified in being angry about the missed call that resulted in a TD. As I said, my timeline was full of comments from people asking how they could let that one go.

So the officials admit they screwed up, but nothing can be done about it now.

They really couldn’t say anything else.

And another very questionable penalty against the Steelers on a big play.

Yeah, especially since the Steelers are the only team ever to experience bad calls from the refs. It’s only because of the Steelers general excellence and fortitude that they continue to to succeed as a franchise despite the concerted effort by the league to undermine their every play. :wink:

Well they’re doing a hell of a job this game.

Steelers deserve 1.5 Lombardis for every SB they ever won, because they endure so much more than every other team.

2 Likes

Steelers deserve a free 7 points like their opponents got.

Maybe we can just award them this year’s trophy for all they’ve endured. They’d be undefeated right now were it not for the hated biases of the National Steelers’ Haters League.

Or maybe the games could be officiated impartially. But that will never happen.